The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i need you guys help....asap....

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

i need you guys help....asap....

I have no experience with subs and all that....my friends is selling his 2 12" compitition MB Quarts...he said he will give me them 2 with the box and a amp and installation for 600....is that good? Mind you i dont know anything about audio...so please give me sum feedback asap....thanks...

What kind of amp?

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

idk ill ask him when i talk to him again...but he let me hear it in his celica and it sounds crazyyy...i just odnt have ne past experience with subwoofers....

MB Quart's are good woofers and this transaction would really depend on the amp IMO. $600 sounds a little high to me depending on the amp. If you do the install yourself you could save yourself some money but if he is going to do the install for you and include all the wires and everything then it might be worth it...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

yea he is including the 2 subs,the enclosure,the amp,the wires, and the installation...and he said he mite put in his pioneer H/U...he still doesnt know bout the H/U tho...so yea hes givin me all that for 600...i wanna know if u think its a good deal....the subs are MB Quart PWE 304...ill ask him about the amp 2morrow...

the amp is a jl audio 500 watt....wat u think?

well to my know knowledge a 500 watt amp could run between 3-500 bucks used...go see at ebay what they are sellin for..that same price...an installation from the shittest place best buy usuall runs you 200 bucks...wires could lead to 100 tops the box alone could run for over 100...my box for my 2 10" subs was 150 so right there thats more then what your paying for..soo to me i say thats a good deal...go for it...get a warranty hahaha

ok i got a update...he sold the mb quarts...he said he will sell me 3 jl 5's and a kenwood amp with box and installation for 250....yayyy or nayyy...?

Quote Originally Posted by GaLaNt_03
    ok i got a update...he sold the mb quarts...he said he will sell me 3 jl 5's and a kenwood amp with box and installation for 250....yayyy or nayyy...?
    JL 5's???
    anyway if he does the install get at least a 30 days for him to fix if anything goes wrong. But 250 is a good deal.

"If you ain't first, you're last."
    WE THE BEST!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    250 is a great deal but ive never heard of 5's either?

the first package isnt too ad either, what headunit do you have in there now? if its stock you are going to need a high low converter for the rcas

naw im buyin a pioneer DEH-P4900IB headunit....my bad there jl audio 10w7's