The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How To: Install Neons Or L.E.D.s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    id assume theres spots to put the wires in if you unscrew a screw a little, thats how mine was atleast just a caution, idn if your drilling into the car at all for it but make sure you put a rust protector over it, i have to do that to mine today before winter comes and the salt from the roads gets in it

Quote Originally Posted by Goku
    Quote Originally Posted by GUTTAZMITZ
    quick tip too, L.E.Ds are brighter than neons and no one.. NO ONE makes a brighter kit that streetglow... those $60 ebay kits don't compare.
    Indeed, thoes streetglow ones are awsome.... unfortunatly we don't get them here, however the ones I have a re pretty close to brightness.
    All the L.E.D's on my car are wired to the door switches, so when you open the front or back doors the undercar glows blue, and the inside glows blue depended on if it's the front or back. The rear only lights the rear 2 L.E.D's and the undercar kit, the front lights the rear and front ( left glows on the left side only, and right on the right in the foot well ) as well as the undercar kit.

Also just for the added touch, the trunk glows blue aswell when you open it.
    Hey, I might be moving down to Christchurch later on...how much would you charge to do that sorta install for me? ;)

is there anyway u can reload the pics since it dosent work anymore, im tryna do it but need a more understanding, with some pictures

is there somewhere that you have the pictures posted for this? For me it says the pictures have been deleted or moved.

this thread is really old so i believe thats why the pics dont work but maybe someone has new pics of their install

Scott... do you have the pictures anymore?

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    I do not, sorry

I have a one wire hook up Streetglow LED kit I could probably get some pics of if that would help you at all.
    T.I. 04 BUILD YOUR OWN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12