The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Camping trip this past weekend.. offroad with videos

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Camping trip this past weekend.. offroad with videos

Well, after looking long and hard at the mitsu raider and montero I had to go with something with a history of longevity... not to mention reliable :) i picked up the Grand cherokee, if anyone is in the market for a versitle SUV I'd recommend it... anyways took it offroad again.. 4th time but this time with the addition of skyjacker 8000 nitro shocks.. LOVELY!!

Pictures and videos

Videos are at the bottom, anyone in MD, PA, VA, WV that is down for something like this let me know the two places we went to will test your offroadin ability... one trail was 22miles .. needless to say it was growling. the other was 6 miles and truely fun...

i could bring my 96' grand down to have some fun!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    i could bring my 96' grand down to have some fun!
    Im telling you its worth it.. that 6 mile trail allows you to go all out 50mph over rocks equates to 150 oh a flat hwy..at least to me..

Proto
    Reminds me of ALOT of area around here. The best is muddy hole road :twisted:

yea, I might have to check that out..real soon. Especially if it has less rocks then the trail I was just on..

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Nice. Looks like you had fun. Nissan Frontiers must be good trucks.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Haha thats awesome! My bro has the same exact grand cherokee but his tranny is slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    yea, whats with all the nissans?

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    yea, whats with all the nissans?
    They are ok midsized trucks but you cant get all the options you need or want.. if you get the crewcab then you cant get a full truck bed stupid..

if you get the crew cab you cant get the roof rack...ahhh stupid :(

and if you get the Nismo package theeen you cant get the crew cab lol.. Im sure if the frontier was purchased new it could be made to order but ddamn