The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: In my buddys 1g GSX with his new massive truck turbo....

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

In my buddys 1g GSX with his new massive truck turbo....

http://www.youtube.com/v/OSWt8vLp3ZM

I peed my pants, hes only boosting 19 pounds and on 91 crap-o-line

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Doesnt seem that quick. Mod list?
    7g for life!

yea doesnt seem to quick. my car looks like it gets up there faster

Hey guys I'm the doode that owns the vehicle in the vid. yeah it doesn't seem too quick in the video cause at that psi level 19-20ish doesn't do any justice for the HX-35 cause I know I'm WAAAAY below the efficiency range of the turbo. I only can pull about 14-15 degs peak timing and the car doesn't feel like it should cause of this damn 91 piss gas. If I ran some good race gas or even some meth it'd be another story. Right now I know the car sits as it as it is a 12 second car. Ran it at fontana and ran a 12.9 @ 110 on the last turbo setup which was some weird sbr m50 with a 60 trim wheel in it and on a really bad tune (had a huge mix of 91 and 110 in it but more 91 than 110 and I couldn't get anymore than like 10 degs timing out of my car that day in 100+ deg weather). The car has a 2g mas, fp2 cams, HX-35 turbo, 3" o2 eliminator turboback, FMIC, greddy type s bov, bone stock old 6 bolt motor and intake mani, DNP exhaust mani with tial 38mm wg,1000cc RC injectors, and other small things not really worthy to mention. Next month the car should be at 28-30 psi on a full c16 (Going to tune straight the whole week with just c16 in the car and all my 91 drained out) so should be looking at some good trap speeds hopefully (tranny is still stock and doesn't like the power right now) So I'm shooting for a good mid-high 11 @ like 120+ mph

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Sounds like a solid setup. Take another vid, but this time make a camera mount so we can see the tach :P
    7g for life!

Exactly hehe I told nelson next time we should get the tach cause speedo doesn't really show anything too exciting when filming. The stock speedo is a little slow too IMO. Next setup will be on fun gas and not gas that I piss out of my body.