The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: power on push

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

power on push

hi i got a q for yall " im drive down the highway and a toyota slowrolla pull up next to me and when i when for it i push down the gas all the way and it took about 3 sec to hit the high rpms what dose this mean"

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Takes 3 seconds before it accerates? Or takes 3 seconds to get to redline? If you floor it, the trans will have to downshift to 3rd depending on the speed.
    7g for life!

did you SLAM the gas to the floor or did you just move it to the floor slow... im guessin ur car is automatic...my other car was doing that and realized my trans was going...keep an eye out on that...and dont slam to gas down..what are u a wifebeater(j/k) :D but like seth said dependin on the speed...but takin it into consideration you were going down the highway which will range anywhere min of 65 d'pendin on the highway..how fast werre you going..i mean if you going at low speed and you go to punch the gas it will tke a few sec to get up there cuz it also has to shift down...but also if the trans is going you rlly dont have to floor the car for it to do that...you could just be sittin at a light and lightly hit the gas and it will just rev and no getup..just watch out...could be just the car down shifting to 3rd and then gettin up ther..no worries..unless it is the trans

it probly is the tranny i need one for cheap so i can take this on out and put the new use on in and rebuild the old one then sell the other lol im awsome

Proto
    I have one I just pulled from my 2G turbo which will fit your 7G just fine. PM me an offer.

how does your trans fluid look?

does it smell burnt at all?