The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: nopi 2007

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

nopi 2007

the biggest car show in the south im not sure if im gana bring the galant or the supra. I want want to see the mitsu section full of galants this year thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one is going?

I would honestly love to go. When is it? October right?
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

did you go last year?

I went last year :D
    Dreams Do Come True

Yeah...It should be a lot of fun. N I'm plannin' on goin' been workin' on tha G a lot for that show!!!

What up Folks... This is ATL G.

VP of DSImports. Here is the info on the event.

Last day for Online Registration is 9/09/2007
    Last day for Credentials to be mailed is 9/05/2007
    Registrations made after 9/05/2007 must be picked up at Will Call at Gate 12.

I have contacted registration and I am waiting for them to add DSI to the list. You can register with us or just come and hang out. We will have food and drink...

Well It looks like im gonna go agin this year. My car is still not finished yet but oh well I guess. I will probaly be parking with all the unfinished cars.. But Ill be there agin this year. :D :cry:
    Dreams Do Come True

I'm goin to this.

************************************************** *****************************

OK FOLKS. 4 Day count down. Who is coming to the event? Here are the Items that we need. We can either sign up for items that we need or we can take up a collection like we did last year. If you come, you can eat but, please donate to the cause. We need to get an accurate count so that we will know how much to buy and not waste. So please post if you are coming and if you want to bring or donate. If you want to donate, you can give it to us there or paypal me @ [email protected] If you want to bring.. POST UP...

Thanks... ATL HOE!!!

Beverages (Drinks, Water, Brews)

Meat ( Hot Dogs, Brats, Sausages, Hamburgers)

Bread (Hot Dog / Brats Buns, Burger Buns)

Veggies ( Lettuce, Tomatoes, Pickles, )

Snacks (Chips, Fruit, Etc)

Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Chili, BBQ Sauce)

Utensils ( Forks, Spoons, Knives, Serving Utensils )

Hardware (Radio, Tent, BBQ Grill, Cooler)

Other / Entertainment (Radio, Football, RC cars, Car Models…)

1. Mark (ATL) – I can handle the utensils & Condiments. Those are freebies. I have a cooler and the DSI Sign! I can bring the Hot Dogs, Brats, Sausages, Hamburgers. (Oh, is there anyone here who does not eat meat?)

************************************************** *****************************

I've never been, but Im going this year.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    If anyone goes by the Konig booth and see's a guy named Scott, thats my boy who is tuning my car, he is good people.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi
    If anyone goes by the Konig booth and see's a guy named Scott, thats my boy who is tuning my car, he is good people.
    What does he know you by Stewi?

Man...I was really lookin' forward to this but unfortunately things didn't work out in my favor...so I'll be MIA. Hope that everyone that goes has a blast. Take a lot of pictures! Take care!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by atl_galant
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewi
    What does he know you by Stewi?
    He knows me by Brian with the galant that has a million problems....

He is the guy who tunes my AEM EMS and he can never get anything accomplised because my car is always acting up with fuel, oil, vacuum leaks, blowing fuses and anything else that can possibly go wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

I had planned to go to nopi with a couple of my pals... but unfortunately i have to use this weekend to move.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo