The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: spoiler

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 108
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    alright thanks for all the help, i guess when i get some choices together ill make a post to see what would look good on the car (not if you like the spoiler or not becuz those will be my choices, but just if it would look good on the car)

well the one you posted looks like the mugen style that skillz911 had on his ride before he disassembled it... but seriously, try these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FACTO...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-0...QQcmdZViewItem

those are the cleanest spoilers you'll find for the G... now if you REALLY REALLY wanna go larger than stock, with a stock body (which will look horribly dumb), you can go for the celica spoiler or even an RSX spoiler... but honestly, let's be reasonable here....

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdman13
    well the one you posted looks like the mugen style that skillz911 had on his ride before he disassembled it... but seriously, try these...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FACTO...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-0...QQcmdZViewItem

those are the cleanest spoilers you'll find for the G... now if you REALLY REALLY wanna go larger than stock, with a stock body (which will look horribly dumb), you can go for the celica spoiler or even an RSX spoiler... but honestly, let's be reasonable here....
    dont really like any of those, i want something bigger then stock bcuz im slowly working on upgrading my car

Man if you wanna go bigger, go with EVO stock spoiler. Here's whokilledhoughes' (Paul) 8G w/ Evo wings

Again it will look ridiculously dumb w/o body kit.

whokilledhoughes: Sorry man had to steal your pics :D the kid needed an idea.

hmm mayb it doesnt look that bad

is there a trustful site (not ebay) to get that

oh and your sig kinda makes the stock one look alright on our car

Here's another one:

yeah if you're going stock + evo spoiler = car looks stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    oh and your sig kinda makes the stock one look alright on our car
    Yeah I'd stick w/ stock spoiler since I'm not planning to mod her body

that red is the color i want my car to be, but anyways yea im slowly adding stuff and spoiler is cheaper then body kit, but seriously why is a body kit expensive, u just add 2 sides barely anything in the front and barely anything in the back

if i was to decide the evo over the galant stock where could i get it without going to a dealer?

that red is the color i want my car to be, but anyways yea im slowly adding stuff and spoiler is cheaper then body kit, but seriously why is a body kit expensive, u just add 2 sides barely anything in the front and barely anything in the back
    The cheapest way is to add lip kits instead. Some members here have installed Integra Mugen lip and it look pretty darn good actually. I was thining of getting one, too!

There's not much company making body kits for 8Gs. I know erebuni kits many years ago but I think they're not around anymore. n3o was selling a cyber front bumper before but I'm not sure if he's still has it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar

do you want to be paid cheaply for having a skill? and most kits are a full bumper front back and new sides, and they really aren that expensive, especially if you shop ebay, some of them come from the same vendors anyway that charge more

if your plan is to eventually mod the body then do that first, again dont be in such a rush especially if you cant offord something that is quality made, just save up untill you can get something, and when you have enough then get it... have set goals on things you want to do to the car and stick to it.....if you rush and just get some crap your car will reflect that, enough said about a freaking spoiler anyway just search the damn site...if you really want to get a spoiler and see one that you like then just get the damn thing dont turn it into a 55 page essay about why you think you should and what others think, pick one you like install it and we will either like it or laugh at you....there are plenty of pics here of peoples cars that you can get an idea of something you like

yea, id prolly add those lips if anything, i just need to find out how to get and how much

fixing my neons, be back soon

no evo wing with out a kit or even a lip kit

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

2002ShadowDeamon
    Here, let me help you. Do what you want to. If you like a big wing, then get it. Dont worry about what others think about your car. Make it an extention of your personality. The worst that is going to happen is that someone might point and laugh. Well, guess what, there is always going to be at least one person that is not going to like it. So do your self a favor and do what you want to do. Dont worry about others. Its your car that your building. Experiment and have fun with it.

dude, u can get oem STYLE spoilers for like 50 bucks

the one u posted is FUGLY IMO

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ShadowDeamon
    Here, let me help you. Do what you want to. If you like a big wing, then get it. Dont worry about what others think about your car. Make it an extention of your personality. The worst that is going to happen is that someone might point and laugh. Well, guess what, there is always going to be at least one person that is not going to like it. So do your self a favor and do what you want to do. Dont worry about others. Its your car that your building. Experiment and have fun with it.
    true that, i think i said something like that to you before too =]

but im trying to find something that flows with the car, i guess ill just lock this and post when i find just what i want

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted

yea it is ugly now that i think about it lol, but which spoiler do you have? the way your car is laid out its pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted

yea it is ugly now that i think about it lol, but which spoiler do you have? the way your car is laid out its pretty nice
    i have an evo 8 wing

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast