The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: spoiler

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Showing results 101 to 108 of 108
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    i think i may just start with a paint job, i think color makes or breaks a cars look, then ill save to lower it (if im able to with the speedbumps around) then ill work on a body kit/spoiler, im going to lock this so thanks for everyones opinions
    having a paint job is not cheap unless you want to do it at MACCO but the quality "good luck". i have bodega beige 8G and i really like the color" wait till you see my 8G" :twisted:

TURBO= in the making.......

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zobgel
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    i think i may just start with a paint job, i think color makes or breaks a cars look, then ill save to lower it (if im able to with the speedbumps around) then ill work on a body kit/spoiler, im going to lock this so thanks for everyones opinions
    having a paint job is not cheap unless you want to do it at MACCO but the quality "good luck". i have bodega beige 8G and i really like the color" wait till you see my 8G" :twisted:
    pm me a pic of it when its done :D

CLICK HERE

here's an ebay listing that sells the stock spoiler and they will paint it to match ur factory color before they send it to u, it has the 3rd brake light and all hardware and installation instructions

all that for 109 + 22 = $133

i will buy that but not now since my trunk has alotta scratches and a dent on the edge

our cars look best with the stock spoiler that's just my opinion

good luck

I looked around on ebay and found a spoiler in my color for 40 dollars... bought it and then found out one of the mounting points was broken... and do you know how much a body shop tried to charge me to put the spoiler one,,, 150 DOLLARS!... what I'm trying to prove that if you go somewhere to get it done like at the dealer for example you will get screwed over... I went to ace hardware, spent about 5 dollars on some epoxy and nuts and bolts... i made my own mounting point and then i used double sided tape to "seal the deal" also used some silicone adhesive to prevent leaks... basically i got the whole spoiler and mounting for 45 dollars... be smart and wait for something in color to come in on ebay and then you are set my friend

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spdracr
    CLICK HERE

here's an ebay listing that sells the stock spoiler and they will paint it to match ur factory color before they send it to u, it has the 3rd brake light and all hardware and installation instructions

all that for 109 + 22 = $133

i will buy that but not now since my trunk has alotta scratches and a dent on the edge

our cars look best with the stock spoiler that's just my opinion

good luck
    thankyou

this is THE BEST price that i've found for a stock spoiler brand new, i think it's the same material as the OEM one too but im not sure, but for this price painted u can't go wrong guys
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

Quote Originally Posted by Galant_4_Live
    another....

RALLY-STYLE

alex
    That is one SEXY ASS!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456