The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JDM Body Kit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    2002ShadowDeamon
    So, to make things short, this is the the dolphin front end but it is reaaly expensive so I should look for something else. So nobody has one for sale in the states?

Unless myself or Cali is selling ours. Then no.

2002ShadowDeamon
    Do you know what it would take to get just the front bumber over here?

everything has a price....

so make me an offer. :)
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by 2002ShadowDeamon
    contact an importer from japan; see if they can get the bumper u want. pay for kit and shipping via CC or wire. wait. pay customs broker in the US after it has cleared. either pick it up from the customs clearing house at the entry port or airport or have it shipped to your door or business. about $1500.00 total cost for a front bumper from japan is what i paid.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    contact an importer from japan; see if they can get the bumper u want. pay for kit and shipping via CC or wire. wait. pay customs broker in the US after it has cleared. either pick it up from the customs clearing house at the entry port or airport or have it shipped to your door or business. about $1500.00 total cost for a front bumper from japan is what i paid.
    If it costed you that much for the bumper I don't think I want to know how much it'd cost for the dolphin front, side, grill and eyelids .. atleast not till I find a job again and get that 4g64 o.o
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

2002ShadowDeamon
    Does anyone have the pics of the entire dolphin kit on an 8g? Or at least on the Legnum?

TGC Regular
    Does anyone have the pics of the entire dolphin kit on an 8g? Or at least on the Legnum?
    This is the entire Dolphin kit on the Legnum.

'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

Experienced TGC Member
    Who the hell did you buy from? I paid $300 for my bumper that i bought from Trigg. And that included shipping to my door.

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant
    Who the hell did you buy from? I paid $300 for my bumper that i bought from Trigg. And that included shipping to my door.
    you obviously did not get an FG aftermarket jdm bumper like what were are talking about in this thread (dolphin aeroform).

i don't have an oe jdm bumper, that's why i shared the prices. i have a nifty-r (one of two in the US, less than 10 worldwide). trigg can't get that bumper and even if he could, he wouldn't be able to make it smaller for shipping since it is fiberglass (shipping things that large is charged by volume not weight). that is why the oe jdm bumpers are easier to get and are way cheaper to ship; trigg gets them used and sends them folded (and bypasses customs). the only way to get my bumper or the dolphin for a few hundred would be local pick up in japan (and they retail for $600+).

here's a pic of my front bumper to clear things up:

Experienced TGC Member
    you obviously did not get an FG aftermarket jdm bumper like what were are talking about in this thread (dolphin aeroform).

i don't have an oe jdm bumper, that's why i shared the prices. i have a nifty-r (one of two in the US, less than 10 worldwide). trigg can't get that bumper and even if he could, he wouldn't be able to make it smaller for shipping since it is fiberglass (shipping things that large is charged by volume not weight). that is why the oe jdm bumpers are easier to get and are way cheaper to ship; trigg gets them used and sends them folded (and bypasses customs). the only way to get my bumper or the dolphin for a few hundred would be local pick up in japan (and they retail for $600+).

Ight. For a second i thought the Dolphin bumper was an OEM bumper.

Ight. For a second i thought the Dolphin bumper was an OEM bumper.
    the dolphin uses the OE JDM '98+ VR4/viento foglights and stock mounting points (JDM) so it could be mistaken for OE JDM update at first glance... but it's rare (2 in the US also) and it's fiberglass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12