The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: which color for the car?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • EVO red

9 45.00%
  • Jet black

11 55.00%

Thread: final opinion

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    8G_GTZ

final opinion

I'm not going with the green since it's close to the factory 8G green. I'm going with EVO red or just jet black, which is a different shade of black than the Mitsubishi X13 black. But here are the wheels I'm deffinately going with in 16x7:

get em in 17's IMO

ya the galants wheel well is huge man
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    idk 16s are small, i would go with 18's again bro what type of look are you going for now exactly? plus those wheels are 4 lug...lol

Definitly dont get 16's that will make the whole thing look bad. The G is a big car and 16's will make it look terrible IMO. Get those wheels in 18's and that will look bad ass.

honestly... those prob wouldn't be bad in 16... Mtcavity1 has 16s and they look pretty good on his... and you get more rubber on the road too... but I say go with the RED, with gold wheels looks niiice... and well, you would be the only one on here with that color too, besides VegasMatt, but he doesn't count

Proto
    Go with 17's

17s at least, preferably 18s and paint it jetblack.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Evo red & 17"

8G_GTZ
    those wheels only come in 16 as the biggest. They won't look too bad. I'm done with big wheels. I'd like to start road racing by next summer, so light, and functional is what I need. Cash is so tight right now, because my girlfriend and I are looking at houses and we just got pre-approved on our loan for one we picked. So, I could finally have a garage here soon!! :D Anyways, they come on in 5 lug fatal, thats just the sales pic.

Steve

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Those wheels are hot in 16s. The 8g does have a big wheel well, but you could pull em off in 16s with either a red or black 8g.

Kind of a toss up, not sure what would look best! Let me do some photoshops for you tomorrow :)

17s arent bad, but 18s+ are way too big. I personally want a set of some wide 16s or lightweight 17s.
    7g for life!