The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Interior swap

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    I have honestly thought about doing this. I'm pretty sure it's possible. Its going to cost a shit ton though in my opinion. These parts are all european. I'm pretty sure. Those seats look freaking sexy though. And wiring the passenger side power seats i feel is going to be a bitch. I'd say the easiest part of this build is going to be your carpeting.. lol.. But please.. I would love to see this done. climate control will probably be weird to wire up. and the speedomoter being in KM, will be interesting... passenger airbag is different.. so that one in particular seems like itll be a bitch to find.. but everything else in my opinion looks really easy.. is something doesn't fit cut, and fabricate. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle..

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

actually anyone know about 9G compatibility.. I'm assuming its wider? But i'd probably be wililng to fabricate the rest via fiberglass... I really like the center console and guages as well as steering wheel.. probably need a clockspring convert or something.. i really dont know.. even if that exists..but yea.. would that be compatible ?? I'll probably start another thread
    http://image.automotive.com/f/miscel...t-interior.jpg
    Last edited by bobmundo123; 04-25-2011 at 10:03 AM

IMMORTALIZED CUSTOMS
    Sid Mundo Production

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy View Post
    Thanks pinoy. I am wondering if I skip the guages would I be able to retrofit the rest. I don't need it to looke exactly like this, but I like the style a lot. I prefer it over my cheesy, simple, and cloth interior now. I even like the way the console looks compared to mine. This looks almost like an infiniti interior, not a mitsubishi. Not to knock us, be we lack lux' features here in the US.
    Totally agree. I'm planning towards exactly the same direction. I think the doors with cheap clothes on them are probably the no.1 factor that makes the car look cheap. When I have got more cash, I will try a door interior swap perhaps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12