The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: True Coilovers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    BlueESV6
    It still sounds like a great concept.... I wondered....

will it be a user firendly install? (or something that requires expert knowledge to get on the car)

will it be a complete suspension? (takes place of shocks and springs)

will be dampening adjustable from inside the car?

will there be any warranty and after sale support? (if somehting goes wrong)

The price sounds right if all the answers are "yes" to the above questions....

Thanks

TGC Regular
    hmm i think i can answer most of that blue

as for will it be a friendly install id say if youve done any supsspension this should be cake since it will be make straight for the 8g it would be a nice and easy install but the EDFC i would get done professionaly if you dont know too much

next will it be a complete susspension yes set of full coilovers of these type have height adjustable springs and shocks both made to perform for the specific car

as for will the dampening be adjustable from inside the car it seems to there are a lot of full coils that dont have this option but these seem to have that option

as for the warrenty and sale ill leave that one up for tim or if anything ive said is wrong feel free to correct me tim im just talkin from what i know of susspension
    - Atba

Norcal Performance
    will it be a user firendly install? (or something that requires expert knowledge to get on the car)
    It's not a piece of cake installation, but at the same time its not hard. If you can put on a set of lowering springs you would be able to do these. If you have yet to install something like this I would recommend having someone who has help you. (buy him a 6-pack in return )

will it be a complete suspension? (takes place of shocks and springs)
    yes. This will take the place of your stock components. Everything needed will be in this kit.

will be dampening adjustable from inside the car?
    We have the ability to do this, however it is signifigantly more expensive to add this option. We would love to offer this option, but the price would be somewhere over $2000. I dont want to give an exact quote but we'll look into more when we actually get into making these.

will there be any warranty and after sale support? (if somehting goes wrong)
    Of course. We pride ourselves on our customer support. We're not a company thats going to sell you a product and then leave you hanging. We will stand by our products 100% We dont plan to release a product without fully testing it first. So we dont plan to have problems, however we know problems are inevitable so we will do anything we can to fix any problems you might have.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_SI
    Maybe if you could sell the first set of coil-overs for maybe half price (~$600-700), that way someone could buy it, try it out, and give his/her honest opinion about handling, comfort, etc................that way people would tend to believe more in the system.

I know for sure Im really interested in a true c/o setup on my 8g. I have seen an 8g with g/c and agx bottom out then bounce to the next lane, not to down the combination MAYBE the persons settings on the agx's.

Tim, (or anyone that knows) my question to you is with true c/o setup would that enable you to lower the car without any limitation without voiding warranties? Me personally if I was unable to be one of the initial
    buyers I would really have to hear the opinion of those with the same 4k lbs car as I have, that and that alone would make me go with a company that isnt established...But since your on the board you already get points lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12