The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where can I find some performance parts?

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

where can I find some performance parts?

My car is a 1995 Mitsubishi Galant ES Automatic, I have been surfing the internet this whole day and have only found some things. I haven't found where I can buy a cold air intake, headers, and for muffler I only found the muffler with the tip but not the downpipe. If anyone knows where I can find more parts please tell me.

search for them, u can go to links, or to the performance forum for your car.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar

Re: where can I find some performance parts?

Quote Originally Posted by 7GProject_4G64
    My car is a 1995 Mitsubishi Galant ES Automatic, I have been surfing the internet this whole day and have only found some things. I haven't found where I can buy a cold air intake, headers, and for muffler I only found the muffler with the tip but not the downpipe. If anyone knows where I can find more parts please tell me.
    Azn_Guy19??????????
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

DELETE THREAD!

This is for car CARE. Ya know, Waxes, Clay bars, Lubes, Condoms, um i mean.. :|

mmmmmmmm....

Car condoms..... :P

search in the 7G performance section in the forums, you'll find plenty of info there about I/H/E (intake/exhaust/headers). also, check the For Sale section for some deals on parts that members may be selling.

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

TGC Regular

1995 Galant ES

Isint that 7g runnin a 4g63 ? there should be a Million performance Mods. Go to 7g section and look up performance Mods... Also.. Check into 2g eclipse parts. DSM's Are great . They are all interchangeable.

stkiflngaz
    try ebay