The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What other mitsubishi car is similar

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

What other mitsubishi car is similar

What other Mitsubishi car is similar to my 1995 galant es? just wonder so if I get the parts for that similar will it work for mines?

Just about everything you will be looking for is off a 2g DSM.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar

Re: What other mitsubishi car is similar

Quote Originally Posted by 7GProject_4G64
    What other Mitsubishi car is similar to my 1995 galant es? just wonder so if I get the parts for that similar will it work for mines?
    Hey welcome to TGC. I see that you are very eager to start messing with your car & taking it to another level. I also realized that you have been making a lot of new post asking the same questions that have been answered many years ago.

My suggestion is that you try to use the search button to find what you are looking for & hell just for fun read throught the 7G section of the forums. Trust me you will find all the info you need there & somethings that will astonish you.

dude just search the forum there is sooo much stuff here

but basically 1995-1999 turbo eclipse

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Re: What other mitsubishi car is similar

Quote Originally Posted by 7GProject_4G64
    ya, a 1996 galant es lol ya but anyway as far as the engine goes, pretty much 2g eclipses (4g63) will work. the 4g63 is similar but very different in some ways. just because a part will work for a 2g eclipse doesnt meen it will fit our cars. bassically our motor and the eclipse have the same exhaust manifold bolt pattern so any header/turbo manifold that fits on a 4g63 will fit on our 4g64. but at the same time the intake manifold is different. an exhaust from a eclipse would fit ALMOST perfect but you would need to extend it a little. dont try to buy internal engine parts for an eclipse though because if im not mistaken i beleive the only part interchangeable in the engine is the rods...keep lookin around theres plenty to do to the galant
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"