The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aem fuel rail??

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Aem fuel rail??

I would look though the threads but there is 23 pages lol i dont want to be here all night lol! so my question is if one from a 2g eclipse will work on my 7g this weekend im getting my 1000cc fuel injectors hehe! and i would like a nice fuel rail for them. So will it work?

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

why do you need 1000cc injectors?

the stock fuel rail with -8an fittings will flow enough for 600hp.

this is why you NEVER see dsm guys with aftermarket fuel rails.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

hmm really. my evo friends told me to get some lol. but stock injectors will work when im boosted? im setting my car up fuel wise for it at the moment till i can get the rest of my turbo stuff. So my friend told me to get bigger injectors and we found some 1000cc injectors he told me i should just get those!

1996 galant s

massive injectors liek that woudln't be a problem if you had some way to scale them. unfortunatly there are no provisions available for modifying the factory 7g ecu(unlike evo or dsm ecu's that use dsmlink or chips, or ecuflash)
    so without being able to change the pulsewidth, and deadtimes.... its going to be one hell of a bitch to tune those in.

start with somethign like a set of 450cc injectors, or see if your evo friends have their old pink evo stock injectors.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

kk.

1996 galant s

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Pretty sure you can change pulsewidth/deadtime with Greddy Emanage? Dont install those injectors if you are still NA, would be absolutely pointless unless the car is going to sit and not be moved untill it is turbo.
    7g for life!

yea i just need turbo piping but i wanted to get the fuel management stuff done first.

1996 galant s

im just using 550cc's from an evo, they work great but u have to wire in a resistor box which is kinda a pain. i tune with a maf translator genII which i highly recomend.
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

yea i got ways to tune my car. all my friends are mitsu guys. they will tune wat ever injectors i get for my car in. im also going to match the intake to my maf. which ill make a polished stainless steel butterfly for the intake, plus polish the intake im going to try to boor it out to 70 mm to match my maf. i think that i will get a decent gain out of that. So to get back on topic Aem fuel rail would be a waste of money. And on of my friends is just going to sell me his stock injectors he has some 1000cc ones that he is useing which i bet is y he told me to get them just cause he has them. but he is pushing 500 hp on a 2.2 stroked motor. Turbo im hoping will be on this spring i got a new job so money is going to be a little better for me lol.

1996 galant s