The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: S-AFC II

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

S-AFC II

Anyone Try This?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I saw one of them on this car Sponser by Apex'i at HIN and the guy told me that it is way easier to use than the 1st gen of the same AFC.. but i think it looks way better than the one i have and a lot smaller..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Yeha but how much is it going to be. I think I can live with the first one right now. atleast when I get it i can live with it. but if the price on that one os decent. I wouldn't mind geting one.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

I want one, when does it come out?
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    wow thats preety damn sweet
    - Atba

Senior TGC Member
    I just want it to be compatible with our cars!! Is that too much to ask...at least it looks like they're playing Gameboy with it...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

The description says II, but the pic is of the first one.

http://209.87.151.155/detail.asp?product_id=APEX-AFC

http://www.advtechsport.com is thinking about doing a GB for the lancer forums. maybe u can contact them and see if u guys can join in, maybe get some info etc etc. i do like the new design though...just cuz its new

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.