Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 38 of 38
    Babybouy

galant v-6

just wondering if it would be possible add a turbo kit to my v-6 engine

johnnyBgood
    how much did the 5 spd conversion cost?

SuperchargedGTZ
    for your V6 i would go with RIPP sds system. there hasnt been a really good V6 turbo kit just yet without any problems.

but for the 4 bangers this kit looks pretty solid

post some dynos

u guys at norcal are runnin 440 cc injectors and the afc on the turbo stratus right? or for your kits anyway. how is the fuel curve working out? will u need a FPR also? 1 to 1 rate or adjustable/pressure/rate? what are you guys tuning with? are you using any kind of knock control or timing retard?
    2.4 liters of whoop ass.

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    wow, this fell thru, too. shame shame

...U N D E A D...

Why you gotta be so ignorant? They tried to get the kit for us but noone stepped up to get the car fitted. I was gonna drive my car across the country to get the kit fitted. the only thing is I wouldn't be able ot do it til September so for you to sit there and say "oh another strike against Norcal" they can't get their shit together. that's bull crap. Who's fault is it that they don't have a galant to ge the car for us? that's just ignorant.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

TGC Regular
    well all i see is a topic dropped. no link to a new thread or a "yes" or "no" on if it worked or not. granted, I didnt bother to look for one because most times you dont have to do a damn search for something like that, its just there. so when I see nothing there, to me it means the ball was dropped.

i dont know whos fault it was we didnt get a test car, you tell me. you said you were going to travel cross-country, well what happened? why i gotta be ignorant? why you gotta be so angry? Im merely stating the facts.

...U N D E A D...

8ggalant
    what the hell he doesnt drive ACROSS COUNTRY now its his fault cuz a turbo kit didnt get built 4 our car...is it that serious...well why didnt u go...im personally not 4 buying "kits"...rather juss build my own...do yer own r&d ...save $...but n/e way...if u come at somebody barkin they gon' bark back...like my boy laz did...dont really care myself...norcal has let us down on occassion...but them not havin a car to build the damn kit its not there fault or our fault...my .02 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    the only thing is I wouldn't be able ot do it til September
    I talked it over with them already. the reason I wouldn't be able to take it to them til September is because of work. I'm in the military and I can't just take off 2 weeks to go to California to get work done to my car. I had already talked to them about it with them and said that in the even that noone wants to get it done I would bring my car our there In September that way I could get the Turbo and some other stuff done and they could get the measurements off my Car so they could make the Initial V Body Kit for the US Spec Setup. But reguardless it shouldn't have to come to that. If people wanted to get the Turbo kit made then I am sure that someone in Cali, TX, or even Vegas might have been able to go that wanted the kit. It should come ot some on the east coast to have to come out there to get it done. That's all I am sayin. The Ball dropped on the "veilside wide body kit" too didn't see any fingers pointing there. I get upset because people are saying stupid comments that don't need to be said about a decent company that tries to do stuff for us.What's the last company or shop do you know that did something or had something custom made or at least attempetd to do something for the Galant. or any other non Honda Non Eclipse Car?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

TGC Regular
    i wasnt blaming LAZ for anything, i wasnt barking at any body so i have no idea what u talking about, anyway...

company that tries to do stuff for us.
    oh well, if you get it done, cool. if not, whatever. atleast they "tried".

...U N D E A D...

billb29

my galant..

i have a 1996 Galant S, its an auto so im pretty screwed for acceleration right there. Would this turbo kit fit be a candidate for me?

Re: my galant..

Quote Originally Posted by billb29
    i have a 1996 Galant S, its an auto so im pretty screwed for acceleration right there. Would this turbo kit fit be a candidate for me?
    Yes and no. automatic doesn't really matter boosted is boosted. and boosting is good. however....... Norcal isn't doing buisness with TGC anymore. Have to fnd means elsewhere
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Life's a bitch you move on and try something different... So they couldnt get a test car o well, shit happens.. LaZ, you know i would be down for a road trip if you had to make that ride 2 homie.. We would have to take Kevin with us though, Lol.. cant leave him behind..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>Life's a bitch you move on and try something different... So they couldnt get a test car o well, shit happens.. LaZ, you know i would be down for a road trip if you had to make that ride 2 homie.. We would have to take Kevin with us though, Lol.. cant leave him behind..lol</div>

wherrr we goin?

you just concentrate on keping up there Kevin....lol. But the plan is Cali. to drop teh car off. because of the last accident I am gonna have to put the turbo on hold til I get back on my feet in FLorida. I may move down to "O-Town" and see what's going on there but I still have to see. THat spells trouble. though. With Shane and Clay already there.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

um wtf what about us 6 banger..

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    Why you gotta be so ignorant? They tried to get the kit for us but noone stepped up to get the car fitted. I was gonna drive my car across the country to get the kit fitted. the only thing is I wouldn't be able ot do it til September so for you to sit there and say "oh another strike against Norcal" they can't get their shit together. that's bull crap. Who's fault is it that they don't have a galant to ge the car for us? that's just ignorant.
    Just to let you guys know that I am gonna be Cliff's tester ( new project car ) of their kit. We've been talking bout this for a while now. Was just waiting for them to move here in town w/c unfortunately didnt work out well with them last couple of months now c'uz of the place they were supposed to move in was a disaster. We could have done & finish this project as soon as they posted about their kit but I lost my job couple of weeks after that so i didnt have enough funds for it. But, me, my bro-in-law, Tim, Josh & the rest of Norcals team are doing all we can so we can find them a new home here in Vegas!!!
    Eventhough his back there in San Jose it doesnt mean we cant do this project before X-mas
    I know you guys had enough w/ them but it doesnt mean I cant represent our -G- on their team 8)
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

They need to move a shop out here to Florida and There wouldn't be any problems. What so ever.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12