The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dash Trim/ Overlay Kits

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Dash Trim/ Overlay Kits

Anyone on here have a dash trim kit? Tried to search and find some pics on here but couldn't come up with any. Let me know some opinions on how they look and pictures if anyone has any.

I have a CF dash kit, but im going back to OEM.

Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

I have a CF dash kit, but I really dont have any good close up pics

wtf! is that brown c/f? fake too? eeewww, i can see why youre going back to stock. brown carbon fiber...never seen it, never new it existed and never would have thought anyone else would want it..lol naw man im j/k lol its not that baad acually if your going for the wood grain look and still had the other wood trim with it, it would look alright but man that was something ive never seen before.lol
    2001 es v6

whered you get that by the way? the actual kit itself it hott, i just cant seem to get past the fact that it is frikkin brown,lol. it looks real, and seems to fit nicly, hmmmm kinda would like to look into getting one for my shit, i just sanded out and spreyed all my woodgrain to flat black. looks hot, but that kit in like silver carbon fiber or black would lok dope with the silver interior i have with the now black accents
    2001 es v6

lol. Its 5+ years old man. It wasnt like that. Its been in the sun before I tinted the windows.

Im going OEM cause woodgrain is the up and coming style in socal.

People that knows whats up understand.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

shit i would have sold you my wood grain for like 50 bucks, all peices too....the woodgrain was in maad good condition. i keep my car real clean and there were absolutly no scratches, scuffs or any discoloring in the wood peices i had. looked brand new.but oh well i already painted them. sooo, that dash kit you had used to be black? and it faded to brown?ive seen carbon fade and look light yellowish and dull but that shit actually looks like it was made to be brown. i know whats up bro, i know whut time it is..lol woodgrain is hott, i want real woodgrain. i think our stock peices look decent but it looks more like brown marble to me, but you have a tan interior so the stock peices look dope, i got silver interior so it looks outa place.
    2001 es v6

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyasianz
    lol. Its 5+ years old man. It wasnt like that. Its been in the sun before I tinted the windows.

Im going OEM cause woodgrain is the up and coming style in socal.

People that knows whats up understand.

NOTHING BUT THE WOODWHEEL AND GRIPIN THE GRAIN!! LOL!!!
    The Boss always will Remain Shining!!