The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need A Favor!

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Need A Favor!

the next time someone has there car lifted, can you please get me a pic of the bottom of the engine, please? i have two pieces of plastic one on each side of the motor that looks like they should be attached to something but there not. one of them hangs done where you can see it going down the road, Diff need to fix. Thanks Guys

I think 99% of the G's have that. I seen it on just about all the G's I pass around here. I cut mine off 8) I got tired of them hanging down like you're talking about...

As near as I could tell, they serve NO purpose.

Are they the clips from the front bumper? Those are useless...

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    yea there really pointless i tried to bend them back up but in a few days they come back down :(

you idiots! those are your turbonatorz!!!!111oneoneone

;)

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

i think they just pretect ur engine/air filter/ belts from road debris. i had to drill a hole through it for intercooler pipes but i left mine on for the heck of it anyway
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

once my girl was driving my car and she brought it back and one was fucked and when i turned the tire hit it. ya its just a huge $20 shield that goes up half the wheel well to protect the engine from debris
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush