The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ralliart GPS Nav system on 8G

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Ralliart GPS Nav system on 8G

Hey guys...I found this on ebay and wonder if it would fit our 8G car w/ some mods.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...spagenameZWDVW

Note: Since this is also an ebay found but regarding an audio system concern, I created the post under Audio category. Thanks.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    its possible but im sure it will take a good amount of work....i dont really think its worth it considering it has no cd/dvd and it is integrated with the stock player in the dash on the ralliart, not to mention im sure you will need some type of antenna etc for the navi to work if it is built in to the monitor....worth a shot though to try something i guess if you get it for that price....

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    ....i dont really think its worth it considering it has no cd/dvd and it is integrated with the stock player in the dash on the ralliart....
    Good point. I was just wondering that myself since it doesnt have a CD/DVD tray. I guess I'll just go w/ AVIC series then...Oh well that was a good price though.

haha that was my sale..someone bought it from me in moscow to try to put in his 8g//dont know if it was anyone here on the forum or not