The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My latest mod

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    Experienced TGC Member

My latest mod

So.. I got a pretty good deal on these HID's. 85 dollars shipped. They are 8000k HID's. Id say they are pretty damn bright.... These pics were taken when the car is OFF.. I know for damn sure they will be brighter when i start the car.. But i have to remove the headlights and all that so i can hide the ballasts and do a clean install on them.. .So its gonna be a few days befor ei do that. Anyways lemme know what you guys think...

Thanks,
    Johnas

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    nice

looks good dude....where u get them from i want a pair..i like the little glow in the highs look hot..

TGC Regular
    Dammmm I want some HID's Thats what my ride is missin ! Where did u get them at for 85 $ ? Thats a nice price.. Were they made for the galant ? or modified ?

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Nice!
    The first pic looks so mean looking.

they are just HIDs not projectors will work with any car...i dont no what the lows and highs are for te 8g but the 7g her lows 9006 and high 9005

im pretty sure that the lows are 9004 for the 7g
    Light em up.

just tuck your ballasts inside the crash bar.
    thats a nice dry, cool, and vibration free area.

i woudl however reccomend mounting them to some type of rubber pad, to further dampen any vibration that may be transmitted to it.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

the lows are 9006 and the highs are 9005

jdms are lows/high H4 or 9003

they look nice, a little too blue, but nice. i got 4300k in my jdms right now. i bet you love the way they light the road up

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

those look sick man. can you get somethin that bright w/ green tint to them?