The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Mods ! Been a Busy busy Week !!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 56
    Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    Stickers FTL... color changing vinyl def FTL... hood and rims FTW... i dunno how i feel overall
    Well how about "overwhelmed"

I just noticed the color changing vinyl all over your car. You got a lot of colors going on there. Would you like a side of chicken with that rice?
    ~Lady Driven~

TGC Regular
    LoL. Well i have had the car 3 years now, Thoes Mitsu Logos have been on there for over 2 years. I kinda like the color changing vynl. But i think i may re-do it in black. I think it would look cool. Lol . Whats FTL ? :P
    So the stickers really make my ride that much of a mess ? I thought it still looked failry clean. Ill remove the pics tomarrow and post some more pictures. See if i cant clean it up a bit, make it flow more evenly. It used to go really well when i had a buncha chrome stuff, now im going down the route of black and carbon fiber. All the mods tend to crash when there all done at once, I would like to re-paint my ride, a 2 tone, with a carbon fiber roof and trunk. from the handles up . black on the top. Gold on the bottom.

FTL = For the Loss = not a good thing.

IMO... uh, in my opinion... if you had less color, vinyl and stickers on the outside, and keep the vinyl to the inside... and do something about the remaining woodgrain if you feel like it....it would be alright. You got blue going on under the hood, purplish vinyl all over the damn place...outside door handles right? With the Mitsubishi stickers all over... you're turning your car into a Honda. I think one very small Mitsubishi logo could drive the point across that your car is indeed a Mitsubishi. All that you got going on there, is overkill. Good luck.
    ~Lady Driven~

TGC Regular
    Sweet. Well i appreachiate the feedback, i was sittin there lookin at my car and i was like... Wow. The decals on the outside are just to damn much. I mean, they were ok when i was 20, but i just turned 24. and yea... Its time to have a more classy galant. I think the interior flows well, But all the decalls need to go. Ill post some pics tomarrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse97526
    I mean, they were ok when i was 20, but i just turned 24.
    I disagree, im 18 and i know better.

:P

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    hah yea taste def does change.... clean is in, no stickers and the ride will be clean.. there's a buncha tan G's on here that you can get some motivation on TAN G'S POST UP AND HELP THIS MAN OUT!!

The best part is that getting your car lookin nice n clean means removing stuff, not really adding too much more, so you're not far from where you wanna be

Let me ask you something... are you going for A. looks, B. performance, or C. balance of both? If you are going for options B. and C. do a 5 spd swap... IMO it is pointless to do anything performance wise on an automatic vehicle... mainly because you wont be able to completely enjoy your tuning.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

there is so much happening all at once with this thing.

the mix of colors... i just cant find a way to like them.

gold car, cf hood, tinted heads, tezza tails, and multi colored door handles... sorry, i dont like it at all.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i happen to like the stickers, and the handles are cool along with the same color in the interior

i really like the car, everyone will have their own opinions and i think you did a good job

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    i happen to like the stickers, and the handles are cool along with the same color in the interior

i really like the car, everyone will have their own opinions and i think you did a good job
    MODS: blue tint, blue guage lights, some black interior, underbody kit, painted calipers, and more to come

There ya have it.

where's the pukey smiley when ya need it...stickersss off... all paint gone.... off handles and ionterior, vinyl gone... wheels, nice, hood, well ok i guess... all in all, take everyone's advice... but hey, it's yours and not mine (thank god)

ok i got a tan one and here's what i think so hear me out or should i say read me out LOL

tan on black is a great combo, actually i think it's an awesome combo and u r going the right way with it, lose those multi-color vinyl and keep the outside with no sticker, buy urself a set of euro tails 2nd or 3rd generation Rapid Customs has them for very decent price and i think it will flow much better than those TYC tails and u can sell those so u won't lose much money

as far as the interior goes, paint the gauge bezel tan and paint the wood grain parts black and any other stuff u think it would flow good with it

i think the blue looks good just under the hood not on the inside or the out cuz blue and tan is not a good combo (just my opinion)

let me know what u think about what i said

edit: i like the idea of 2 tone paint job along with crabon fiber trunk, we have a member here that has black roof and carbon fiber trunk and hood and the rest of the car is silver but PLEASE i beg u to lose the stickers

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar

MODS: blue tint, blue guage lights, some black interior, underbody kit, painted calipers, and more to come

There ya have it.
    i wouldnt put them on mine, the only thing id do is a custom windsheild one for the front

and that windshield visor strip replace with one of the plain black ones u can buy them on Decal Kits u can get 2 12"X60" for $15 and it will look cleaner that's for sure

There ya have it.
    haha x2

i think its kind of riced out of u ask me

but who am i to talk, i have eyelids made of electrical tape! :P
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Individually I like alot of that.... but all together it's a little much. Reminds me of an attractive older lady dripping with gaudy neon jewelry.

Quote Originally Posted by mindwerkz
    Individually I like alot of that.... but all together it's a little much. Reminds me of an attractive older lady dripping with gaudy neon jewelry.
    and gaudy purple eyeshadow.
    ~Lady Driven~

TGC Regular
    thats the last thing i would do is get a sticker to make my tint look bigger, I had it gone over with some 15 % tint :) had my friend jason do it, cleaned up the stickers a bit... im tryin to think of way to paint my TYC's Black. I think then they would flow nice. But i changed my ride alot. I tore about 65 $ in Vynl off, And im going to add a small 3 inch Mistu logo over the rear break light, or where it was. There is a spot where the stereo wore threw the tint there. Im going to do it courtseys of The Galant Center Black on Silver emblem follow buy The Galant Center. And that will be the only sticker. aside from the performance parts stickers ill have near my passanger door, ill go take some pics, and let me know what ya think. Im going over the Doorhandles tomarrow with Black Vynl. the handles underneath are really fadded. Thats why i covered them. We will se how it looks in black.

A roll call by your passenger side door? Don't you need a car that's magazine writeup quality in order for the roll call to be "acceptable" and not... well you know, the "R" word?
    You really like stickers don't you? lol
    ~Lady Driven~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast