The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Mods ! Been a Busy busy Week !!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 56 of 56
    TGC Regular

An update on my ride.

Still hasnt been washed in a week, and it just rained outside, my ride is way dirty. I do miss the stickers. Im going to get 2 new ones in Black on silver. And redo my doorhandles in black. But here are some pictures of my ride as it sits now.

[IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p110/eclipse97526/08-1G]

No stickers or ban!!
    lol, i personally cant stand stickers. the most i have done it a decal for a local forum. t
    that is the only vinyl you need on a car

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Well if you really like stickers... you should get one of those stick on sunroof decals, lol.
    ~Lady Driven~

TGC Regular
    dont got a sunroof ;) But there is a spot where my subs vibrated my rear window tint threw the tinting, So im getting a The Galant Center Decall to cover this. Other than that, Im looking into getting some glass etching done. I would like the mitsu logos Sand Blasted into the side windows. I think it looks nice. everyones personal oponion is difrent ;) But i appreachiate everyones opinions, And ill definaty change a few things that were brought to my attention :) Thank you all for your feedback, please let me know what you think of what i have done with the ride so far ;) It can only change for the better . Im lookin to custom do my front bumber. And going to clear and paint my headlight housings tomarrow ;)

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    I know you don't have a sunroof, get one ;)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...99#description
    ~Lady Driven~

TGC Regular
    Hahahah . Yea. Ill get right on that ;p lol I think ill just paint my roof in black till i can carbon fiber it ;) Once i get another ride thats not a mini van i can drive every day, and my car can go down for a few weeks. I think i wanna paint my car silver. i think that would look very clean.

Id get some hoodpins on the hood asap if not its going to be kissing your windshield.
    Love,
    Matt

TGC Regular
    actually when i installed the hood, i modified the hood latch so it fit. Its a tight fight. But it locks down, and it wont come up for the life of it. its a perfect latch, But you think i should just get hood pins and remove the latch ? or use bolth ? I belive its a JDM Hood. It dont fit quite perfect.

use both, thats what most do.
    i have seen and heard too many horror stories of the stock latch not holding and the hood busting into the windshield

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    stick to one color buddy. just take a good look, that vinyl paint and your G color, they don't mix. and them stickers makes your G look like a race horse. take em off. this is for your own good.

TGC Regular
    already done. Im replacing a few with Black and gold emblem stickers. But im only having 1. it only takes 1 to be able to tell what kinda car it is. It looks nice,. but naked

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse97526
    actually when i installed the hood, i modified the hood latch so it fit. Its a tight fight. But it locks down, and it wont come up for the life of it. its a perfect latch, quite perfect.
    I've heard this BS before...talk to the people who said the same thing as you just typed when they had to replace their hood, windshield and have bodywork done. Good luck.
    Love,
    Matt

lose the off color door handles, lose the chameleon color interior pieces, definitely lose the stickers and the altezzas. The hood, i prefer the OEM carbon fiber hood, but it might be okay as long as you plan on putting a body kit or jdm conversion to flow with the evo style hood. Get hoodpins for that hood also...ive seen too many busted front windshields for you not spend 20 bucks on hoodpins. the door panels are okay, you did alright with those, but if it were me id go ahead and wrap the whole dash, seats and change the carpet and headliner to black. but whatever floats your boat. just as long as you wake up in the morning and see your car and dont puke, then its a good day.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

wow every1 is soo critical. Do whatever makes you happy. Its your car. For my opinion i think it looks better without the stickers. Nice hood. I like JDM headlights more. other than that i think the car looks pretty nice.

pins!

:smt045
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    yea bro i agre with everyone else you should definatelly get the pins, it can only make the hood more secure....keep the latch there also

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123