The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: This is for everyone out there....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 38 of 38
    Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    I roll down my windows and tell them... "boy, your ego's writing checks but your body can't cash."

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    I have those new drift tires that make front wheel cars be able to drift. They are pretty sweet and I only paid $129 each for them from tirerack.com
    Are those the special tires off the Pagani Zonda? I heard those add 50 hp to each wheel. Mad tyte yo!

I'm often times the aggressor at stop lights, but the other cars tend to be civilians. Once I hit the speed limit I don't pursue it any further. I don't want to give anyone a reason to drive recklessly.
    I had one middle-aged guy in a PT Cruiser go at it with me on a short block to a T intersection. Once we reached the end, I was turning left, he was turning right, he smiled and waved at my girlfriend and me, and we smiled and waved back. Those types of friendly encounters, I love.

I do have to admit that I also love flooring it and making lots of noise when passing those idiots with the shiny rims, rolled down windows, and speakers turned up loud. I hate those sons of bitches :D

about an 8
    people think its a racecar but im on a stock engine. when i floor it i dont even catch up to traffic, just make a bunch of noise
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

x2! i'm usually the one wanting to race. i swear for some reason i just cant drive slow. im a good driver though!! But yea ppl try to race me all the time and i usually do and whoop there ass. Notice i said usually, i got SMOKED by the new Mustang GT not to long ago.

prob a 3..
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    hahahahah^^ with that huge FMIC, i don't think they even wanna look at youl!

I only race Lamborghinis, Ferraris and Veryons. I beat Bugati Veryons daily on my way to work.
    Love,
    Matt

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Im a 0. I havent had somebody want to race me in years.
    7g for life!

I only race Lamborghinis, Ferraris and Veryons. I beat Bugati Veryons daily on my way to work.
    NICE... do you have one of those turbo speaker systems and mock BOV... i bet that's how you win

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    4-5. I have cars at stoplights rev their engines at me, pull off fast once the light turns green... I end up catching up and passing them (My car can pick up! I don't know how! lol) and at the next light I'll roll down my window, wave and shake my head. Their shock: A female + hubcaps... gotta love dark tint. but that's rare I undertake in doing that
    At night I've got a few BMWs that are usually ahead of me in my neighborhood slow down and pull up next to me, then they realize it's a Galant and pull off. Is it the headlights? :?
    ~Lady Driven~

I'd say 7

Mainly riced Hondas. A few twin turbo station wagons. The occasional high end BMW as well. Been a few trucks. And there was that Ferrari that one time.

The rare occasion that I indulge them, I usually beat the Hondas. The rest smoke me.

I have those new drift tires that make front wheel cars be able to drift. They are pretty sweet and I only paid $129 each for them from tirerack.com
    You should try those tires on the rear yo! I got them all the way around and I'm mad drifting on the Interstate.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

I'm at an 11. I am normally driving fast any where I go. Highways I am usually the one leading the rest of the speeding assholes. On the streets I am the dude who is always leading the pack at the light and the last one to hit the brakes before the red. If you pull up to me blasting music, we race. You rev your engine at any point and time, we race. You cut me off, we race. The best was a ride home from the city one night. White 8G, dropped, rims, navi system, guages, exhuast, intake, big ol' rear view mirror, and I raced from yonkers to Yorktown hieghts area. Had her pinned for a couple of miles at a time. :twisted:

TGC Regular
    For me it ranges from about a 4 now but used to be about an 8 a couple of years ago and from time to time when I'm driving around I-285 when I'm in ATL. Even though my G is just about bone stock, it is black with black wheels with a polished lip, and a dual canister exhaust wih 4.5 inch tips. I think the loud, deep rumble make these country boys think I'm trying to race them. I've been pulled up on by everything from Heavy Chevys, riced out Hondas, Mustangs, and Vettes. I'm 36 and too old to being doing things like that. But I admit, if I had more of a sports sedan like a M45, 5 series, GS450, or even Charger R/T I might have to get in that ass every now in then.

I get that sometimes on the highway, cuz when I'm on the way to work I don't waste time and some people, usually in ricey Hondas, when I pass them on the slow side they take it as an insult and decide they HAVE to pass me. If it wasn't for the angry bumblebee exhausts I wouldn't even notice them hehe. Usually I let them get close then open it up and show them how futile it is, hehe.

However from a dig, my poor beast is no speedster.

i'd say 1

Every time I saw modified cars they just pulls next to me and look at me and my car then after that they just gonna stay behind me.

couple months ago a pontiac GTO want's to race me and i just said to my self "no thanks" SLS2000 (waldo) do you still remember that night??? LOL...

TURBO= in the making.......

Unlike Zobgel

I get harrased all the time. Unfortunatly most of them come up on me when Im in the ES 4cyl which is stock aside from strutbar and LS/GTZ wheels.

I still have trouble turning them down when Im in the V6. Old habbits are hard to break.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12