The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: all mods I have done since I got my G drop u comment

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

all mods I have done since I got my G drop u comment

Start Whit this one

and I will keep going and going and going Why!!! we so crazy about ours "G"

comments will be thanx full And by the way Thanx to all ya make the toturials making easy for newbies

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i think dark mesh would flow better

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    lookin good, keep going

im thinking about meshing out soon too, why buy the jdm if homedepot is cheaper :P

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Nice fog lights.
    ~Lady Driven~

did u meen that or you just making fun of it :mrgreen: :?

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    lookin good, keep going

im thinking about meshing out soon too, why buy the jdm if homedepot is cheaper :P
    thats the thing its because its JDM but homedepot mods FTW i jsut redid my grill to black looks hellasick rather then the alluminum color

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    lookin good, keep going

you people are so funny, one person does a ghetto mod then next thing you know everyone that did the last ghetto mod does this one too...

The reason why mostly everyone goes jdm, is after you do your home depot mod and youre driving around town and that jdm conversion galant drives next to you and your jaw drops, youre gonna go home and try to photoshop a jdm conversion on your car cuz it just looks that much better than just a $10 dollar mesh job
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein