The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Installing underglow kit

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Experienced TGC Member

Installing underglow kit

Hey guys wasup? Well ive had my underglow kit sitting around for quite some time now. I bought it from EGalant01 back in 04. And now im wanting to install it. Im just a little clueless as to where exactly to mount the tubes. I have plenty of zip ties ready, and i have a lift i can use. Im just looking for some advice where to mount these tubes. Anybody have pics? Any advice/suggestions is mos def appreciated. Thanks.

I mounted my front one on right behind the lip of the front bumper (black plastic piece) the sides I mounted right in the groove of the side skirt and the metal bottom of the car, and the back was mounted to the underside of the big ass spare tire metal sinkhole thing... all wire was fished through a 1" hole i made in the driver's side.. I'm sure there were better ways but all I had was some jackstands to work with so... ghetto fabulous i went.. no pics sorry :)
    MARCH 2009 COTM
    fully interfaced with Xbox Media Center. learn more at www.xbmc.org[/b]

Ballin' on a budget

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    guess what, i just did it and i have alll teh spots for ya :D i even made a tutorial, under the car theres 2 "bars" that you can hide them behind, you have to drill threw them tho, for the back our bumper is held on by screws that i took out and put 2 zip ties threw each hole to hold the tube AND the bumper, havnt had any prob its tighter then those screws, for the front i zip tied it real good behind the bumper grill (the cross bars in the bumper) suprisingly it shines on the ground, any more questions throw me a pm and ill get more pics/info you need

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=58404

i even have where i mounted the transformer and ways to run the wires