The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Pioneer DEH-P6900UB

Does anyone have this head unit installed? I'm having difficulty opening the faceplate to install CD's. I've read the manual and understand it automatically opens when OPEN is pressed. This is the second unit I've encountered this issue with. Any help/tips would be appreciated.
    Thank you.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Have you made sure that all the wiring is correct and all have solid grounds and connections?
    ~Lady Driven~

isnt that just the pioneer version of the premier 5900IB? i dont have a clue why that would be happening, did you install it yourself?

I have an Alpine deck with a flipdown face that gets stuck sometimes. If you lube up the tracks it should fix the problem. When mine doesn't open I just smack it like the Fonz and it pops down...Probably not the best thing for it, but...Ay!

My apologies for the delay in following up however, I've since determined the problem with the faceplate not opening. The screws used to fasten the unit to the factory side brackets were either too long or tight preventing the faceplate internals from moving.