The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lancer RalliArt and Evo X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    Wow. That is a nice car!!!!

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    I saw my first lancer gts close up and that thing looks good.

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE A 5SPEED?? Thats what I want! :D for both ralliart and evoX
    Racers Against Street Racing

I don't understand why everyone is against the dual clutch design. So you don't get a 3rd pedal, but you get guaranteed quicker shifts. If you're driving around the city, then you won't have the pain of a manual. If you're doing some spirited driving, you can hit the corners harder and exit them quicker. You'll be able to focus more on your line then shift points. Paddle shifters are used in all of the cars we wish we could afford... and I don't care if someone thinks I'm less of a man if I'm dusting their @$$.

I test drive a Lancer GTS this weekend, it didnt impress me at all, I really hope the Ralliart has some big time upgrades.

How about a turbo putting out ~230 HP, and AWD? If they're trying to compete with the WRX, which is 224 HP and AWD, that seems reasonable.

Everyone is eating up the Evo IX now. My dealer said in the last few weeks they have been selling very quickly, I guess people are worried about the X coming out. I might pickup a IX instead of the X now.
    Love,
    Matt

From what I've been reading the IX is actually faster in 0-60 then the new X (by like.2 of a sec). Its just the X has all the new technology and AWD goodies. Either way hardly anybody leaves an evo stock so i'm sure that little bit of difference in the 0-60 could be made up in no time.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    id rather have the 8 or 9 becuz the X looks like shit to me, just not my style compared to the others, they arent my style either but id rather have those over the new one

just my 2 cents

The New Evo is a nice Looking Car The front almost looks the same just more square IMO.................I wonder if Mitsubishi Will Ever Return The Eclipse Back to its glorious days of Turbocharged fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bishi
    The New Evo is a nice Looking Car The front almost looks the same just more square IMO.................I wonder if Mitsubishi Will Ever Return The Eclipse Back to its glorious days of Turbocharged fun

Well the Eclipse Ralliart could be the best thing in the drawing board right now. Sort of like they transplanted the Evo 1-3's engine onto the GST and GSX, they should be able to do the same now that they are no longer using the 4G63T. Lets hope...

Maybe This New Generation Evo Would Be Able to swap with a 4th gen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12