The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 18x7.5 +32?

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

18x7.5 +32?

I found a set of Work VS-SS rims for a real good price....will they work?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i know the 18x7.5 will becuz some people have 18x8 but i dont understand the +32 or +XX offsets sorry

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    It would work...you would have to roll your fenders if you are lowered or plan on lowering your car. You could probably fit some 2 piston calipers in those too.
    ~Lady Driven~

+32 will stick out, even if you roll your fenders. you might get away with it if you had the jdm fender flares but id get something with a higher offset.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

offset too low. it will stick out.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i have a 38 offset, which just sits a few mm inside the jdm fender flares in the front unless you want to run a pretty negative camber it wont really work

ideally you want your offset as close to 45 as possible for our Gs

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

ok thanks guys...man, i run into all these nice wheels, but the offsets are always to aggresive :(

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant
    ok thanks guys...man, i run into all these nice wheels, but the offsets are always to aggresive :(
    stay patient. or else you can buy them new in the exact size (and color) you want... I did, but i'm not patient.

DO IT! Just camber the shit out of it. Thats all you need to do. It will look gangsta! Im at +38 and sticks out a little, so its -1.5 and 3.0 camber.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    fo sure will stick out.

Nah, won't be that bad. I have 19x8" with a +40mm offset and these 18x7.5" with a +34mm offset would sit roughly the same way. Though I wouldn't go that low myself. They would sit out a touch more then 17x8" EVO wheels do on our cars.