The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i need another opinion...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    I'd paint it with silver wheels, and leave it black with black wheels.

Just out of curiosity, who's is lowering your G?

off topic which beamer is that in the back? I got a 1990 535I.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

it says in the post. '93 525i.

and i'm lowering my g. just ordered teins w/ kyb gr-2's from sleeper. getting them early next week hopefully or this weekend maybe?
    '03
    rockin' the DE

whatever u do paint the roof black
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

u dont need to paint the roof black. yess if you were going for the black hood,black visor, black wheels, black trunk....then yeah... you might as well paint the roof black too. i been wanting to do that for a minute now. but i just kept everything the same and then colormatched my jdm visor to my car. it is now silver and looks real good, but honestly, sometimes i wish i left it black. i also have jdm style rain guards like the ones you see in the import tuner magazines on the wrx sti's. they are two peice but made to look like one piece....not rounded off on the edges and all beefy and bumpy, just nice sharp edges. and sleek looking. the lines from the edge of the jdm visor and the rain guards match up perfectly so now that the visor is silver...the rain guards need to be painted as well. since my paint job on the visor came out well, i think imma tackle painting the rain guards too. it depends on what your into really.
    2001 es v6

bellefontaine got any pics??

no...lol i need to get me a digital camra. badly, because people have been giving me shit for not having pictures of my car. they keep sayin that i must not be a true car lover because true car lovers take lots of pics of thier cars. the only pics ive ever taken was when i had to show the company i bought my carbonfiber hood from that the hood i boght from them was not bolting on without modification. i knew this but i figured id try and get an extra 100 bucks off the price! lol it worked.lol but anyways i will take some soon, ive done a few mods to it this year so it be nice to show it off a lil. how do u uplaod pics to here? ive never posted pics on a website before.
    2001 es v6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12