The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: in the market...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    i don't think anyone is snapping here.

i think you are reading it that way.
    just read every post like its your friend talking to you and i think they might sound.... friendlier.

i wasn't refering to holes in your welds, i was reffering to leaky gaskets, fromm reusing gaskets, or improper torque... or just one of the many bolt that love to back themselves off after a few dozen heat cycles.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

yea. Hard to express tone of voice over the internet. Sometimes in your head, it just sounds like people are attacking you.

its all brand new gaskets btw. i found a turbo i might but though, my friend has a turbonetics t3/t404 ceramic ball bearing for $850. its used but it only has 40 miles on it. i think its a pretty good deal
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

What's the specs?
    B-Man
    91 Talon AWD
    01 Galant ES

60 trim .63 exhaust housing oil cooled ceramic ball bearing cartridge with 5-bolt discharge. pretty much perfect except its a little bigger than what i originally wanted but i can deal with that. its polished too lol
    "driving a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if u win ur still retarted"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12