The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: and yet another but probably the baddest 8g

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 114

and yet another but probably the baddest 8g

man tim and I were pretty busy this weekend. here is another five speed swapped V6 galant (thats two for utah now), but with a few more goodies :twisted: more videos to come after the clutch is broken in. here ya go buddy, enjoy. it was fun driving it.

out and....

...fuck you fat bitch!!!!!!!!

spec stage three clutch and the rezlo

ah much better....

back together and ready...almost

and the video of the first startup, mmm sounds like its ready to be the next STi killer

like i said more videos by the end of the week.

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    NICEEEE :twisted:

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

WarmAndSCSI
    Thanks for posting up the pics. All of this stuff should be good for high 11's once I learn how to drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Thanks for posting up the pics. All of this stuff should be good for high 11's once I learn how to drive it.
    lol you are not doing bad at all. how did the drive by yourself go? i cant wait to post the vids of this thing acceleratiing!!!

ooooooooo ahhhhhh.. s/c v6 5spd :twisted:

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot
    lol you are not doing bad at all. how did the drive by yourself go? i cant wait to post the vids of this thing acceleratiing!!!
    meh, I only stalled it once. Racing clutch + lightweight flywheel is still my excuse.

I hope I get used to the chattering Kaaz LSD though... that shit could get annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by mattalicslvr8g02
    ooooooooo ahhhhhh.. s/c v6 5spd :twisted:
    dude he will be doing the same shit as that evo in your sig. (btw i love your sig)

I guess your car is going to me more that 363, now with the manual tranny, thats for sure!

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Dear Lord
    I don't know what to say....

but, enjoy the added horsepower

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

meh, I only stalled it once. Racing clutch + lightweight flywheel is still my excuse.

I hope I get used to the chattering Kaaz LSD though... that shit could get annoying.
    i think its only a matter pf time and it will either grow on you or disapate. either way its damn near bullet proof so i like it

oh hey tim, since your car is fast enough to make mine feel slow i had to play with a honda on the way home to redeem my confidence, although it was an S2000 it still made me feel like i could be faster. i didnt burn his asshole like i thought i should, i only walked him by 1 1/2 cars :cry: (on the highway)

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699

how many more horses? :smt103
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

WarmAndSCSI
    oh hey tim, since your car is fast enough to make mine feel slow i had to play with a honda on the way home to redeem my confidence, although it was an S2000 it still made me feel like i could be faster. i didnt burn his asshole like i thought i should, i only walked him by 1 1/2 cars :cry: (on the highway)
    S2000's are quick. Even 14's in the quarter. Remember, my car is very slow until I break this clutch in. 100 miles so far :)

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by SLS2000

20-30 WHP with the power this car makes. Not to mention a kick-ass 2nd gear!

Quote Originally Posted by SLS2000

20-30 WHP with the power this car makes. Not to mention a kick-ass 2nd gear!
    man fuck that every gear in that car is retarded. you felt it when i got on it a little in third. it felt like my second at full throttle!!! remember to talk to they guy over at modular so we can get dynod together.

oh and time to redo your sig yet again!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Man Utah is doing it real big. Great work guys.

on my way... time is budgeted for this winter.... NICE

yep now everyone's got to play catchup.
    hey tim, do you think i should go ruffle a few feathers on the 3g site with this post? it would be fun to see them drool...again.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast