The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: and yet another but probably the baddest 8g

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 114
    wooooohhhoooooooo I love that whine.... looks good

blue(on the)rims so the G crip walkin

Yeah both cars look sick! Tim's car pretty much scared the shit outta me!! Good times! We will have to do that again soon!

That was pretty sick when we were three wide on the freeway and state! The people people behind us on state were getting pissed though!!
    We need to get a picture of that!!!

hell yeah once we get you dropped we will have to find another place to get a photoshoot going. thanks for coming out on such short notice though. im getting dynod friday no matter what so i can get these damn headers on and retune. oh and yeah tims car can get a little hair raising, especially at 130mph lol

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot
    lol yeah i know but on the street it wont be running that much. i plan to be making a daily driven 400whp and be ready enough to make good passes at the track.

Mike, what do you think now that you have seen them both in person. dude i told you my car handles better than it should. now its just time to get you dropped and setup nicely.
    Yup 400 hp on all seasons with a moderatly large diameter wheel, traction might come by 8th gear.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

lol yeah i know but on the street it wont be running that much. i plan to be making a daily driven 400whp and be ready enough to make good passes at the track.

Mike, what do you think now that you have seen them both in person. dude i told you my car handles better than it should. now its just time to get you dropped and setup nicely.
    Yup 400 hp on all seasons with a moderatly large diameter wheel, traction might come by 8th gear.

hell yeah once we get you dropped we will have to find another place to get a photoshoot going. thanks for coming out on such short notice though. im getting dynod friday no matter what so i can get these damn headers on and retune. oh and yeah tims car can get a little hair raising, especially at 130mph lol
    Yeah I am thinking I need that drop pretty soon! It was a pretty fun night though!! That mexican guy in that old accord didnt know what hit him when you punched it, Hahahaha.

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom
    Yeah I am thinking I need that drop pretty soon! It was a pretty fun night though!! That mexican guy in that old accord didnt know what hit him when you punched it, Hahahaha.
    Nor did that stupid VTEC (yo) Civic behind us on State street. The day ricers stop trying to race me...

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom
    Nor did that stupid VTEC (yo) Civic behind us on State street. The day ricers stop trying to race me...
    Yeah especially when he got the green arrow instead of a green light and pulled right into the intersection!!!

i swear he wanted to race so bad that his vtec hit prematurely! lol dumbass. i should have torn his ass apart just for the sake of doing it but thats like slapping a four year old in the face and saying "what bitch, do something"

i swear he wanted to race so bad that his vtec hit prematurely! lol dumbass. i should have torn his ass apart just for the sake of doing it but thats like slapping a four year old in the face and saying "what bitch, do something"

mike tim and i are getting dyno'd friday. you should come down and get dyno'd yourself so you can get some baseline numbers. wudduya say

Im pretty busy on Friday but i MIGHT be able to make it. Not sure if I will make any pulls but i wouldnt mind going!

What rev limit are you setting the car at, I must know, please.

hey mike you really should get a baseline but if you cant this time then thats fine im sure we will be going back very soon because one of us will do something else and will need to see its results. anyway im calling my guy today to let him know we will be there tomorrow. hope to see you there.

WarmAndSCSI
    hey mike you really should get a baseline but if you cant this time then thats fine im sure we will be going back very soon because one of us will do something else and will need to see its results. anyway im calling my guy today to let him know we will be there tomorrow. hope to see you there.
    I've got to go turn in my laptop for school, but I should be able to be there after that.

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead
    I'm setting it at 7250 RPM - this is what Clipse3GT over on Club3G ran for a long time (with stock cams, springs, heads).

I've got to go turn in my laptop for school, but I should be able to be there after that.
    cool then. i just got off the phone with my guy at element racing and he says that it shouldnt be a problem, he just has to get his dyno computer back on par as it went down yesterday. cross your fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72gearhead
    I'm setting it at 7250 RPM - this is what Clipse3GT over on Club3G ran for a long time (with stock cams, springs, heads).
    You need to get some cams and springs so you can go higher, the dyno graph I saw was beautiful, it just ended too soon, if you can hit 8K rpm you will be making a joke of mustang cobra's(modded) and GT500's.

WarmAndSCSI
    Well, I just got back home from the dyno.

The numbers (I'll try to post the graph later):

374.0 WHP @ 6850
    286.8 ft-lb @ 6850

Uncorrected @ 4500 feet.

The same dyno has put a stock 6.0L 400 BHP 6-speed GTO @ 280 WHP, so 374 isn't shabby at all 8)

Mike_Rom has a video of my dyno pull along with one of boostzealot's that he'll post later.

edit: just another little comparison. Corrected, the G pulled 448 WHP (SAE corrected to sea level). This puts it in stock Corvette C6 Z06 territory (which push 440 WHP stock). :twisted: If you can't tell, I'm kind of happy about these numbers.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast