The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Another great UPS story...

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
    8G_GTZ

Another great UPS story...

Came in today....yay!!

as of about 9:15 CST(Missouri) the fronts are done. The rears I'll have to do at work tomorrow, I'm going to stay late to do them so I can use the lift. But I needed a swivel head for my socket for the caliper bracket bolts. But while I was doing the fronts, I knew one of the end links were broke from the coilovers, but not both which I soon found out. So, I was basically riding without a swaybar in the front for like a month and a half now. So, I'll have to buy the other side now, which is only $25. But that explains why it kept jumping side to side, but only in the rain :?: IDK, anyways, theres the pics so far.

Steve

nice bro, i got the same rotors!!

where did you get them from and how much... defiantly get some pics up when your done
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

hows the finish on those rotors? zinc plated? still lookin like new wylie?

Yea its zinc plated. it was like 70 something for each. Holding up pretty well, i can finally stop at a dime. I actually got it for a little cheaper because i got a package with brake pads. Had it for a couple of months.

is it just me or do they look really small?
    look like the rear size.

They do look kinda small, but i guess his wheels are just that big!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    nice, have fun with that :)

8G_GTZ
    yeah, i'll get some pics up. just put them on today. very much worth it. they are OEM size guys. just zinc plated, slotted/cross-drilled. $218 total. Go to www.r1concepts.com and get the ones listed for the Galant obviously at $167. 4 rotors and pads for $218 shipped.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3
    is it just me or do they look really small?
    look like the rear size.
    Like 8G GTZ said, they're oem size. I wish i had a big brake kit though :cry:

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    That's where I got mine from too.. Same package and everything..

nice. u should try and use a wire wheel brush to clean up them calipers like new. it took me like an hour but they turned out gr8. but thats just me

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Thanks for the two pennies but I've got bigger things going on right now.. I'll take care of that later.. 8)

hey i got the same rims as you wyliescott. that crazy. how long have you had those?

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?