The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Galant ZT???

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Showing results 101 to 107 of 107
    what was wrong with the styling of say an 8G ? I think an 8G with nice wheels looks much better than that thing ^^

Seems like car companies just take every old design, add some ugly ass curves, make it more boring and then call it the next generation. Dont fix whats not broken. stupid mitsu.

Has it been confirmed that this in reality will be the next galant, or is it all speculation.

I personally think that car has way to much of the luxurious look to be a galant. If anything I think that is the next Diamante. They need to go back to the sporty look of the 6-8g.

man it looks like one of the new maxima's
    [/quote]Ahh Yes we got to ride in StylEZZZ[quote]!

Quote Originally Posted by juan18_c View Post
    man it looks like one of the new maxima's
    No way in hell!

The new Maxima is a work of art.

This...well it's nice, but not on par. At least IMO.

Proto
    Don't think I've chimed in on this thread, but it looks like a lancer in the front and the rear is just ugly. Mitsu needs to bring the Galant back to the 8G styling just a tad more to get it's look back on point. The interior is excellent but we all know it won't ever make it to production.

Yeah it's a concept car which means you will never see it in production. I hate how all these awesome looking cars that manufactures come out with as just a concept and never follow through on those designs.

I agree they should go back to the 8g look and add some more flare to it. I didn't really care for the 9g.

Gbaby2089
    i agree the front is sex but rear is a weebit hyundai sad to see it won't make it to production

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456