The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aux problem on Pioneer H/U

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar

Aux problem on Pioneer H/U

I have a Pioneer DEH-P670MP headunit, never had problems until recently, first problem is already fixed, my headunit kept goin on ATT whenever my cell phone was anywhere close to it so I just taped off all the wires again and problem solved. Next problem is now, I try to plug an MP3 player into the Aux outlet and I get the source to Aux but get no volume... made sure the volume was up on the unit, it was playin etc... any ideas? I'm gonna go take the fuse out in a min to reset it all, any other ideas are appreciated, thanks

You sure it's plugged into the aux input, and not one of the rca outputs? I get customers doing that all the time.
    MECP First Class Certi-fried installer.

For the right price, nothing is impossible.

thats where im pluggin it in..

on the pioneer 670 that's not an aux input. That's a wired remote input. To get an aux input on the 670 you'll need a cd-rb10. You'll also have to turn on the aux input in one of the sub menus.

On the other hand if the radio is a 4900ib (box in the picture) then your headphone cable has to be plugged into the upper of the jacks on the right side. You'll also have to turn on AUX1 in one of the sub menus.

Hope this helps.
    MECP First Class Certi-fried installer.

For the right price, nothing is impossible.

thanks, that does help i have the 670mp so I guess the reason is isnt producing sound is because it's not supposed to.. I'll look into that other item

thanks, that does help i have the 670mp so I guess the reason is isnt producing sound is because it's not supposed to.. I'll look into that other item