ever heard of Kimbo?

i've watched a couple of his fights and the dude is pretty much a beast

here is one of his backyard fights :shock: this fight was for $10,000
    http://www.uniquepeek.com/viewpage.php?page_id=406

heres and old fight look at the dudes eye after
    http://www.sublimedirectory.com/base...edia/kimbo.wmv

his wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimbo_Slice
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    yea ive seen the vids of kimbo, dude kicks ass. like shaft on roids

I like how he's totally cool when he's not fighting, and then when he is, he gets down to business quick.

Definitely not a guy you'd want to mess with!
    1996 Galant S

yah have you seen him in the moneytalks videos lol hes actually pretty funny lol but still scary haha
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by krispy03
    nice post i havent seen some of those yet

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    yup he's a street badass. but some guy they call bear kicked his ass though. and he fought mercer on one mma fight. but you should look into jorge and ray fight. one good fight too. kimbo's a punk. wait till her gets with the big bad boys in the mma world.

"Nigga gotta eat"

I have seen a couple of his crew down in Miami in a hummer. 305 Team Kimbo and shit, lol. Very intimidating but funny as hell. He is still training with Bas Rutten so you never know Milo

hes big and tough..but hes not quick..

l
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    yeah david, you got a point. he's make it soo far. but his age and stamina is a question. did you see that fight i said? the one with the bear? now if he's a randy couture type. then yeah he's be the next king. def with the right training and ground skills, he's be on top for a while. for only a while. heheheeh so many young fighters now.

Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    yeah david, you got a point. he's make it soo far. but his age and stamina is a question. did you see that fight i said? the one with the bear? now if he's a randy couture type. then yeah he's be the next king. def with the right training and ground skills, he's be on top for a while. for only a while. heheheeh so many young fighters now.
    Very true. Randy Couture is an animal in the ring. I remember the fight with Tito, and Randy just made him look like a fool. Hopefully he can get the same success out of his career. I have seen some training videos on YouTube and you can tell with the training he is getting with Bas that he is gaining more stamina, he doesn't get tired as easily as before in his street fighting matches. Time will tell though.

you can tell in his street fights that he is trying to knock the other guy out with every punch, that takes alot out of you after awhile... he needs to be more calculated in his approach.. could you imagine getting hit with an uppercut from kimbo like the dude with the dreads hahahahhaa nighty nite lol