The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What Would you like to see made?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 109
    Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    The BMW style almost resembles ours

The angel eyes look great! What about having them come with choices for the halo colors? (i.e. red, blue, white, ect.) That way, you wouldn't have to do it later.

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

Some more pick
    BMW Style

Blue Angel Eye

Another BMW

[/img]
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    I think the blue angle eyes look the best..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think the blue angle eyes look the best..</div>

Yeah a definate Jaw Dropper. If there was a way to color match the light to your car. Or just get the basic colors like Red, Blue, Green, Purple, White...etc. It would be cool. I am not sure how the lighting system works if it's 1 bulb and just reflects around or if it's a neon type deal.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

ewgiii
    i love the blue. How would that look with blue turn signals as well?

MnGalant
    Projectors for sure but they have to be blue angel eyes. And fenders with air ducts.

J. T. Z.
    1)A nice set of projectors at an affordable price
    2)How about ANY body kit that will actually fit on our cars without all types of cutting and molding.

Tazz2000
    I like the chrome on chrome effect of the second picture. IMO.

TGC Regular
    damn cant find any that havent been posted so far but as for the chrome yea they look good there but when u see it in person its a totaly different thing belive me when i say this they look completely different id much rather have them in something else
    - Atba

#1 cat back exhaust
    #2 Galant Specific Sway Bar
    #3 Full Engine Dress Up Kit
    #4 Projector Headlights
    #5 Grill Kit
    #6 CF Fenders
    #7 A-pillar pod (3 pod and 2)

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think the blue angle eyes look the best..</div>

Yeah a definate Jaw Dropper. If there was a way to color match the light to your car. Or just get the basic colors like Red, Blue, Green, Purple, White...etc. It would be cool. I am not sure how the lighting system works if it's 1 bulb and just reflects around or if it's a neon type deal.</div>

Its is a jaw dropper alright.. I would think it is just one bulb that is connected to the light itself with reflectors that circle it, to give that effect.. Either way, that look is so hott..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

NorCal -

Let's say money is no object, can you produce just 1 kit?

The reason I ask is that there is going to be too many opinions on what this person likes about this kit and what that person doesn't like about that kit. You'll probably never come to an agreement where 10 people would be willing to buy the same kit. I don't know but I'm not feeling it. So I propose, money is no object, can you make one custom kit if I provide you with all the Photoshop work?

If that's the case Rich then the Owner of that Car may have to make the pilgramage out to Norcal remember they need to have a vehicle to get the demensions off od so for each individual Kit they will need a Galant to start the molding off of. If I lived out that way I would drop the car off when they needed to make a mold. Maybe n the first mold they will have enough demensions to just start off with. Ya never know.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

It's me that I was talking about for that 1 custom kit. I live 2 hours away from NorCal and I can use my other car to tote me around while they work with the Galant. It may even work out better this way because then after they're done fitting it, I can just drive down the street to Andy's Autosport and have them paint it or mold it on and paint it.

You Guys on the West Coast Are Killing me. Everything is over there except for Ptuning and Vision....I need to move over that way.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

blue angel eyes are definately hott, I want to see those made for our cars, NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

I would like to see this made or something close to it. Very good job by DaveBernard DaveBernard Mod
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus
    I would like to see this made or something close to it. Very good job by DaveBernard DaveBernard Mod
    I was just checking out the already made gauge cluster's for the Hondas the other day. I can imagine you can buy one of those and take the gauge pods off and adapt them to the Galant, like Dave Bernard did, which looks pretty good, btw.

[b]Attention CLIFF[/b]

Hey Guys I was just wondering If you may have recieved those Headlight yet?
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast