The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What Would you like to see made?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 109
    I would like to get this started. I think either a lip kit, or projector lights is small enough to get a good group buy on. I also think we should have a voting system set up for a projector style. I like the look of this one posted earlier.
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

Tazz2000
    I would do those.

Any word on what's next?

TGC Regular
    ya those look preety damn tight
    - Atba

Norcal Performance
    Lazarus- Yes we got those headlights. Thanks again for sending them to us. We've been so busy lately (a good thing) that we havent had a chance to really do much with them.

But we will we havent forgotten about this project. However we have a few other things in line first before we tackle this one. But dont worry we'll get to it and see what can be done.

Tim

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Those are pretty tight, looks really good.. and u got a really good idea we should have a polling system set-up on what everyone thinks we should do or the demand on it.. like we guyz who wants JDM grills, then we have guyz who wants bodykits or Lipkits, and then we got headz who want projectors.. if we could see what everyones thinkin and wanting it would be easier to narrow things down.. Me in down for whatever, i just want rims..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Here is some images of a Galant/Legnum with projectors to get everyones attention to what they could look like. LOOKS SWEET TO ME! Just keep modernizing my car, I won't need a new one for a long time
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

TGC Regular
    thing thats kept the cibies off most galant is the no lense on the headlight look...ive wanted to get them but then not wanted to get them and so on and so on but theyre a good projector come with dual beam hid's too but id rather see a newer one made like the one's above off the civic...
    - Atba

Tiptronic
    okay,i tried to add a poll to the beginning of this, but it said there were too many options. so instead i'll put it here. this is a combined list of what people would like to see made, for the most part anyway!

What would you like to see made?

JDM Grills
    Body Kits
    Lip Kits
    Projector Headlights
    Rear Visor
    Custom Cat Back
    Wide Body Fender Wells
    1, 2, and 3 Pillar Pods
    Fender Vent
    Airdam
    Engine Dress Kit (CF, Chrome, ETC..)
    STB-that bolts to Firewall
    M3 Style Mirrors
    Gauge Bezel W/Autometer Gauges
    eyebrowz

Hope i didnt miss anything

Tazz2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norcal Performance)</div><div class='quotemain'>WOW,

Ok, now that I feel like Santa with a bunch of little kids asking for things for Christmas......

Great ideas, alot of them are doable. Â*Obviously we wont be able to tackle all of them at once, however we will do our best to produce what you want the most.

Since we're already working on a body kit (just waiting on a design idea to be presented) Â*I guess the next most popular item was Projector Headlights. Â*Once LAzarus ships me his old headlights, (PM about details if you read this) Â*then we can look into the feasability and possiblities of this.

But keep the ideas coming. Â*I like the idea of a Carbon Fiber Engine Dress up Kit. Â*Could someone possibly post an engine Bay pic? Â*I'd like to compare it to mine, to see exactly whats the same and whats different. Â*As far as I can remember they're exactly the same.

Ok so now I want to list some things and you guys tell me in order of preference what you'd like to see, Â*just copy and paste with a number in front of #1, 2, 3, etc:

Full Engine Dress Up Kit
    Projector Headlights
    CF Fenders
    Fender Flares
    Grill Kit
    Body Kit
    Rear Spoiler
    fender scoop (as posted by Jason)
    rear roof visor
    cat back exhaust
    gauge controller
    lip kit
    A-pillar pod (3 pod and 2)
    Galant Specific Sway Bar

Thanks Â*

Tim</div>

He already did this. We were just waiting for a status update. That's why it kinda got off topic.

how about eyebrowz?!?!?
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Tiptronic
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'>how about eyebrowz?!?!?</div>

how about eyebrowz that perfectly fit without that little lump as it goes around to the corner

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MITSU_I4)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'>how about eyebrowz?!?!?</div>

how about eyebrowz that perfectly fit without that little lump as it goes around to the corner</div>

Why dont you just use vinyl or are you looking for one that is made out of plastic.?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MITSU_I4)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'>how about eyebrowz?!?!?</div>

how about eyebrowz that perfectly fit without that little lump as it goes around to the corner</div>

Why dont you just use vinyl or are you looking for one that is made out of plastic.?</div>

well I tried this with vinyl already....I used left over vinyl from my windsheild banner....but it wasn't dark enuff....when you turned the lights on they shinned right through...
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Black Magic
    they sell chrome and cf tape that you could use for eyebrows at automotive stores

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    body kits GOOOOOOOD,
    -Pedro

LIVEWIRE
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALTEZZAS OR CLEARE LIFGTS AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PROJECTOR LIGHTS

Altezzas Clears :pukey: Projectors are in progress. There are JDM tails which IMO are way better and not Riced out.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'> Altezzas Â* Clears :pukey:</div>

Amen to that brother laz! preach on!
    - Atba

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LIVEWIRE)</div><div class='quotemain'>I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ALTEZZAS OR CLEARE LIFGTS AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE PROJECTOR LIGHTS</div>

I would rather drive a Kia than put those Altezza's or clear tails on my car..

Dilemma
    1) Fenders (like the pic)
    2) Cleared Projector Headlights
    3) Engine Dress up kit

Thanks to Norcal and Santa

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast