can anyone put these rims...

on this car? and possibly lower it?

thanks in advance
    '03
    rockin' the DE

GET THEM!
    and get rid of that pinstripe.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    x2 they will look good on your car...go with like an 18 it will look great with the teins

thanks!

u don't like the pinstripe??? it's so awesome! i was gonna get a big wing and some nos and an underbody kit to go with it... :(

anybody got any cool stickerz on their pimp-mobile?
    '03
    rockin' the DE

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 03_silver_8g
    thanks!

u don't like the pinstripe??? it's so awesome! i was gonna get a big wing and some nos and an underbody kit to go with it... :(

anybody got any cool stickerz on their pimp-mobile?
    ~Lady Driven~

Every one is entitle to their opinion on how a G should look. but with that said....

Desired good looks (and most would agree) dont include a heavy loaded display of stickers. Maybe if you are sponsered by Tein or the like, it could be pulled off. In my opinion, they take away from how nice the 8G looks and can look.

I, would not recommend stickers for your car but the rims would make it look good.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Quote Originally Posted by SLS2000
    Every one is entitle to their opinion on how a G should look. but with that said....

Desired good looks (and most would agree) dont include a heavy loaded display of stickers. Maybe if you are sponsered by Tein or the like, it could be pulled off. In my opinion, they take away from how nice the 8G looks and can look.

I, would not recommend stickers for your car but the rims would make it look good.
    dude.. i'm pretty sure he was joking... no1 likes the pinstripe.

yes...........

i was joking
    '03
    rockin' the DE

yea, dump the pinstripe and get the body side molding and door handles color matched.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    yea, dump the pinstripe and get the body side molding and door handles color matched.
    i dont know man i kinda like them black, it looks kinda cool.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SLS2000

u dummy

y does every1 color match the mouldings and door handles? i think it looks good in the grayish black color. it doesn't make the car completely silver. it gives it a nice accent. i dk, maybe i'm crazy.
    '03
    rockin' the DE

and what will remove the stripe...cuz i kinda don't like it either
    '03
    rockin' the DE

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i like the pinstripe and the black handles, gives it a different look then just one color like most of our cars are, id say keep it but hey its your car

oops

I could not tell. :smt102
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i think a set of black w/ chrome lip rims would set off the pinstrip and black handles well

Quote Originally Posted by 03_silver_8g
    y does every1 color match the mouldings and door handles? i think it looks good in the grayish black color. it doesn't make the car completely silver. it gives it a nice accent. i dk, maybe i'm crazy.
    i totally agree with you man, but the pinstripe is a bit much i think.
    my car didnt come with one so i didn't have to take one off but i think people use like a plastic razor or something.

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    yeah those wheels will look good on your car, definitely lower it

remove the pinstripe and i say leave the handles and door molding because for some reason it reminds me of a G one might see overseas

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    To remove the pinstripe, get a hair dryer or a heat gun, and heat up the surface and take your nails or a razor (maybe something plastic) and pull it back easily. Heat up a small section at a time, but don't overheat the paint. Goo gone or something should get rid of the leftover residue
    ~Lady Driven~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast