The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Off roading

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 45

Off roading

Since the other thread was locked... Enjoy these three pictures, teasers for later.

Go ahead and delete the other thread, I can't even edit these into there. "Jumping the gun" comes to mind.
    1996 Galant S

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Hah your crazy. My car would have died!

Your other thread was just locked because there was not any pictures posted and it was posted in a picture forum. We would have unlocked it if you asked us to :P

All good though, keep up the off roading I guess? haha!
    7g for life!

Damn, you are nuts. I cringe at the thought of taking my G offroad. :smt107

222whp/250wtq

:shock: :shock:
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    you will never drive my car anywhere lol

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    you will never drive my car anywhere lol
    x2

:shock: Can't imagine mine making it out of there alive...or pretty at least.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

i can barely manage to keep my bumper on the streets here :(

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Hah your crazy. My car would have died!

Your other thread was just locked because there was not any pictures posted and it was posted in a picture forum. We would have unlocked it if you asked us to :P

All good though, keep up the off roading I guess? haha!

Sorry for coming off a little tiffed, but it's been my third thread locked in a week (not here, various forums.) I should have left a note like "I'll be back in an hour, speculate!" That's what I kinda wanted. Now, more pictures!

:twisted:

Taking advantage of the stock 4x4 suspension indeed:

THIS was when I knew I was in deep, I turned around 20 feet after this because it was wayyy over grown. You can go down farther, I was hoping for a good hillside picture. Maybe in the fall when it all dies, or maybe if I bring some hedge clippers lol.

I'm going back out tomorrow when it's lighter out. You can see in the last picture it got rather dark. If anyone is wondering, I did bottom out several times. Mostly on dirt piles, but some rocks. Some of you know my car, it's not that grand, which is why I don't mind. For now, at least; when I start painting things that might change. Might.
    1996 Galant S

know that noise you heard outside.........
    so ive driven some trails that are pretty close to a really rough dirt road.... but damn... thats really off roading.....

one thing comes to mind.... WHY ?????

i mean if u really wanna go out, sure... but i wouldnt risk a car, or parts for that fact...

1998 Mitsubishi Galant ES
    "freedom of speach includes volume"

I'm a bored kid with nothing else to do mornings and evenings.

The locations are as follows if anyone is wondering:

Pictures 1 & 2 first post, and the 1st on the 8th post were taken at a new contruction site. The rocks in the front are where the road is going, and the rocks I parked on are going to be the driveway to someone's house!

3rd picture in the 1st post and the 2nd in the 8th post were taken at a spot picked out for a development, but it's been years since anything was done there. Let's put it this way, when I moved here 6 years ago, it was almost exactly the same looking.

The last three were taken on a high voltage line trail, the type that go through hills and over mountains -those high voltage lines. Out of all three places, this is the only one I consider to be real off roading. I'd been back there before on my mountain bike, so I knew that it wasn't all too bad.

Like real off roading, all it takes is spotting, knowing your limits, and knowing your car's limits. I had to back up a few times, and I felt like I was on Xtreme 4x4, my head was out the window watching out for rocks!

One more, taken at yet another development in town this time. This is where all that mud is from:

1996 Galant S

keep it there... that's where u belong... and your G will be in the junkyard not too l;ong from now... at least it will be peaceful and sans an asshat driver...

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i guess that's what ya do when u dont care about the looks :smt102

makes my body hurt to think of driving my car in that kinda stuff

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdman13
    keep it there... that's where u belong... and your G will be in the junkyard not too l;ong from now... at least it will be peaceful and sans an asshat driver...
    how about you

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    i guess that's what ya do when u dont care about the looks

makes my body hurt to think of driving my car in that kinda stuff
    AND YOU stay out of my thread, if you don't have something nice to say, mmkay?

ESPECIALLY you, Birdman. :!:
    1996 Galant S

hehehe

Sky is the limit and you know that you keep on
    Just keep on pressin on

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    I'm all for what you did Galant Kid. It's your car & you have the right to do whatever you want with it. I'm just glad that you drive your car whenever & whereever you want. KUDOS!!!

headbaaaaang!

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    I'm all for what you did Galant Kid. It's your car & you have the right to do whatever you want with it. I'm just glad that you drive your car whenever & whereever you want. KUDOS!!!

Thanks bro, that means a lot.

(continuing the borrowed smilies theme)
    1996 Galant S

whats that, the Tiger Woods icon

I was thinking of "Giggity Giggity Giggity" when I posted that, because in my Photobucket it's labled as "alright.gif."

Name it.
    1996 Galant S

i got a ticket once for "driving off roadway" I say way to go, the galant was the flagship for mitsubishi rally racing before the eclipse and lancer came out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast