The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: gang initiation or beat down?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    TGC Regular
    Now this is f*cked up! All because of a parking spot!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TstSCGA60CQ

I was 13 when I moved out of the Philippines. Back then, my neighborhood used to be segragated, I was the only kid from the street who went home to a house on the "rich" street of my neighborhood. My house got shot up twice, and I've gotten beaten up bad twice before I even turned 12. When I got here, I was in Hanover park, Gangs were worst there.

My point is, I dont see what drives people to do such things.

I'm glad i live in a rural area now, only thing I gotta worry about is the kids from bumblefuck thinking theyre bad and ghetto, but really theyre not anyone who I should take seriously. They have more money in their pockets than I got in my bank account.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

thats it.. when i have a kid.. whether its a boy or a girl.. hes/shes gonna be learning how to do karate or some kind of self defence class..

so wat happened after wards.. did they even catch the black guy or did he just run away.. lol fuckin fags.. tell them to do it when they are alone.. pussies :evil:
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

I've managed to stay out of a lot bs because I'm really independent, but always had people to back me when someone got really shitty. I'm not that old, but it seems like today my generation is into the whole power in numbers thing. Sure they'll start as much trouble as possible when it's obvious that you're outnumbered, but once all your friends step out of the crowd to make things even everything is cool. "You don't want no problems."

I've gone to clubs, with a group of 6...we seperate just to find one of us being surrounded by a group of dudes...of course they back down when we all arrive to asks what the problem is.

I think the worst was a high school party my Junior year. My cousin and I watched this guy get jumped after the party and robbed of his shoes. At the time we just watched until the principal ran in to tackle one of them, but now I wish I would have done something. Guy was unconcious...all because some assholes thought it would be cool to randomly attack someone in the middle of a crowd for their clothing.
    I guess this is why I keep sharp objects with me wherever I go, I just don't trust too many people anymore.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

heres another video of a group of girl ganging up on 1 girl
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view.p...itemID=2032983
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

TGC Regular
    If that kid could take a gun and shoot each one of them so they would slowly bleed to death, that would be justice.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    that's what i did in middle school! small senorita piece i brought to school. but i didn't shoot nobody. just got fed up of all them punks!

I never heard of this for a gang initation....Around here it was you had to go kill someone of a opposing gang or something cause my dad use to be in the Okc Gang squad cause it got bad her.....But this is just another fuck up they video taped it...I mean im glade cause all those kids should get tried as adults for that shit....Cause ya i got into fights but if someone stoped or was on the ground i would stop...And make sure there allright cause thats just a earning respect kinda thing.....Hope they rot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12