The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: can someone change my g's color

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

can someone change my g's color

throw out some colors for my car

some of the oney i'm thinking of are: black, blue, burnt orange, or same color as it is right now.

if anybody can help, it be real great

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

look, i know you need to paint your car because the finish is beyond repair...

but with that said,
    you really need to keep the color. it seriously looks hot, and is not all that common.

If you have to change it, i woudl get an enhanced version of yoru current color.

for instance, evo mr carbon grey pearl.

or galaxy grey thats on the rx-8

this way your doorjambs and engine bay will still match, and you will keep the unique style that is a part of YOUR car.

you could always have them add an extra coat of clear to really make it glossy.

thats what i did with mine, and if you ever see it in person... the shine will knock your socks off.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

i was like 90% certain of keeping it that color, but i need to see what colors it looks good in so i can paint the GS when it's done

GS = 63T swapped
    DE = 64 N/A beast then getting boosted

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.