The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: projector headlights w/ angel eyes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 40 of 40
    Well there was that one guy with the cibie style or whatever it's called on his 7G.

I think we'd have to go glass world spec for a decent retrofit.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    somebody needs to make them for the 7G..... any takers?
    I made some for Supergalant....

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

i know but they are cybys, i meant like the 8G ones

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    projectors are crazy... but karn u might as well throw out that "cheap" idea or those "im only 17" stories, get ur paper right before looking into projectors... read my sig.. if you're broke dont mod baby

:/ i am different and i have always been diff.. i cant change and neither do i wanna change.. i might be broke but i can still dream onnn :) some day it will come true and hopefully i will be one of the gurus on this website :)
    I love bikes n babes!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    or just get a job/better job... well 17.. ur headed to college days.. u got some time ahead of u

yeaaa.. but i am not going in college lol once i graduate from high school i am going to some kind of boot camp after a while since i wanna be a cop.. i wanted to be a mechanic but my parents dont want me to be a mechanic they think its a low value job in status if u know what i am saying :/ well a cop aint that bad maybe someday i can get a dodge charger as my cop car :P, and i willl be workin at the airport they pay me $12 an hour, i will be workin untill 2010 and i hope my project on this car is done by then
    I love bikes n babes!

You have to remember by 2010 your priorities will really come into play. Personally I'm a college student and just taking this project one small step at a time. I'm also planning on moving out by my 20th birthday. Really sit and think about what you're getting into, and what's more important.

You have some nice ideas, but realistically you're not gonna have much money to spend trying to shove so much into the G this early.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by karn
    :/ i am different and i have always been diff.. i cant change and neither do i wanna change.. i might be broke but i can still dream onnn :) some day it will come true and hopefully i will be one of the gurus on this website :)
    just make some yourself... it's really not that hard man...

just make some yourself... it's really not that hard man...
    yeah dude i am bout to do it :/ hope i dont break somethin
    I love bikes n babes!

if you're afraid to break something, dont do it. be prepared to break something.

GREEN is the new BLACK

the law in kentucky believe it or not... is 3 auxillary lights.

meaning you coudl have your heads on, your fogs(or driving lamps) and one other lamp......

so i guess if you want to run 3 fogs... thats legal in my state... as gay as it is......

but
    these laws only mean "at a time"
    meaning you can have 20 sets of auxillary lights on yoru car.... but only runn your heads, and one other pair at a time.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr
    the law in kentucky believe it or not... is 3 auxillary lights.

meaning you coudl have your heads on, your fogs(or driving lamps) and one other lamp......

so i guess if you want to run 3 fogs... thats legal in my state... as gay as it is......

but
    these laws only mean "at a time"
    meaning you can have 20 sets of auxillary lights on yoru car.... but only runn your heads, and one other pair at a time.
    yeah califronia seems to be the strictest on almost everything... if you have more than 2 aux lights on your vehicle, the extra ones have to be covered for highway use. like extra "KC" lites on light bars and brush guards for offroad use need to have the lens covers attached or u'll get pulled over.

jamario
    dose any one know how to make head light like the ones on this page???

Quote Originally Posted by karn View Post
    yo eric man is there a way u can make me a pair for cheap man plss i am only 17 years old cant really afford a lot.. i will try to give u some profit out of ittt plsss mannn it will be nice and make them angel rings glow blue :/ i dont like white rings pls man give me a message on if u wuld like to do it and how much wuld it cost me...
    i dont see a reason why eric should charge u less than all of us, u r 17 and cant afford alot, either save some money and buy stuff as money allows or wait until u get a better job

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    of course laws very state to state... but as a rule of thumb. quad low beam is illegal (2 of the beams must be fog or aux driving). fogs can not be operated w/o low beam at night. having more than 2 pairs of lights on is illegal as well... having 6 lights on will get you pulled over). corners/parking/signal do not count.
    so having the jdm headlights moded to where the low and high stay on when u turn the high on and the fog lights on will get u pulled over ??? that makes a total of 6 lights but i swear that i saw one of the new SUVs running that before, i have to pay more attention when i drive and see

Quote Originally Posted by jamario View Post
    dose any one know how to make head light like the ones on this page???
    there is a tutorial in the how-to section look for it
    Last edited by spdracr; 06-08-2008 at 12:28 PM
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

jamario
    i am looking for some one to make me some projectors and i will pay them for going it.

on both my 8G and my 7G when you put the highs on the lows stay on too
    i am looking for some one to make me some projectors and i will pay them for going it.
    fatal1 has a set for sale in the for sale section.
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone View Post
    on both my 8G and my 7G when you put the highs on the lows stay on too
    i don't have experience with the 7g but on the 8G the stock fogs will not work concurrently with the high beams (although there are work arounds).

for a 7g or 8g? are you looking for jdms or usdms? halos or not? dual or single projector?

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    i don't have experience with the 7g but on the 8G the stock fogs will not work concurrently with the high beams (although there are work arounds).
    this is correct. On my 8G when I had stock heads and fogs, when you put the highs on the fogs would shut off.
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12