The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NOPI 07.....................56k NO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25
    Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar

NOPI 07.....................56k NO

Here are a few pics that I took. I kept forgetting my camera so I did not get all the pics I should have.

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

looks like fun, wish I could've made it!

Nice pics Nick
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Nice pics.

Nice grill.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    way to rep guyz

Nice pics, the Galants look great! Oh well, maybe next time.

I aint gone lie i had fun.. I dont get many days off work anymore and to have a 3 days off and 2 days at the show im ready to work another 3 months straight.. There was alot of nice looking rides out this year, most of them where sleepers.. I still seen alot of nice cars in the parking lot outside on both days that should have entered the show.. Nick and Ed's cars got plenty of attention from everyone with the JDM fronts.. Im ready for next year car show season to start up!!

Nopi was fun...I had a nice time. I saw a few peoples heads turn riding down the main strip. A lot of people liked our JDM fronts and other parts. I still think a lot of people don't know all about the Galant, But we here in the A are going to change that. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I need a DROP!!!!! I had fun too... I wish I could have stayed for both days but my saturday night didn't end like it should have after strokers..... any way I think it should have been a dsi land slide for the trophies I don't think the judges know about jdm conversions like they should.... :evil: oh we did look pretty good riding back down tara, I felt bad for that GTZ we kept passing ah well maybe he'll find this site one day. :twisted:

blue(on the)rims so the G crip walkin

Quote Originally Posted by chromeblueES
    I need a DROP!!!!! I had fun too... I wish I could have stayed for both days but my saturday night didn't end like it should have after strokers..... any way I think it should have been a dsi land slide for the trophies I don't think the judges know about jdm conversions like they should.... :evil: oh we did look pretty good riding back down tara, I felt bad for that GTZ we kept passing ah well maybe he'll find this site one day. :twisted:
    Yea, next year we will shut them down...and you do need a drop but the car still looks nice...I felt bad for the GTZ too but I wanted to stop and let them see how it was supposed to look. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Yea, next year we will shut them down...and you do need a drop but the car still looks nice...I felt bad for the GTZ too but I wanted to stop and let them see how it was supposed to look. :twisted:
    Motivation.........the ball is already rolling. My other G will just have to wait, or go all together :twisted:

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    you need better pics of the white 7th gen!! Did you find out if it was a turboed GS or if he did the full engine swap? The car looked ok body wise, i could see how the rear bumper was hanging on, some JDM heads, and a different kit all together and i'd like it better.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    great picz guys. looks like a blast too.....
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    you need better pics of the white 7th gen!! Did you find out if it was a turboed GS or if he did the full engine swap? The car looked ok body wise, i could see how the rear bumper was hanging on, some JDM heads, and a different kit all together and i'd like it better.
    The white 7g belongs to my boy Steve, b19wheels here. It was a 96S i think.
    5-speed swap
    Motor swap with a built 4g63T 6 bolt
    full 3 inch exhast
    Some wood in the road messed up the rear bumper, he said he is going to buy a whole new kit. He also has JDM hails

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    ah i know the name, maybe next year i'll have a chance to meet up. i've always wanted to go to Nopi Nationals.

Nicely done with the pics of the g-rides. Wish more g-rides came out to show off and mingle. By the way I looked at the NOPI standings/stats and my car got 3rd place in the STREET bracket; I was like WHAT!! Do I get some sort of prize or what!! Hahahaha...Never thought the judges really payed attention. I have more pics of the NOPI 2007 I will post soon. Out... :smt023
    Sparky-

check out my ghostrider by this link-
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2399130

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    That VR4 is sexy!!

Quote Originally Posted by SleekGTZ
    Nice pics.

Nice grill.
    i was gonna say that. it flows very nicely
    what kind of grill is it?

wow great turn out, thier were alot of nice cars thier
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed