The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PROGRESS SPRINGS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 83 of 83
    wat up guyz... im lookin at the eibach pro kit springs... now i know after a certain number of miles my stock shox and strutz'll eventually go on me... but if i replace them now will the new strutz and shox be able to handle the drop better? and when do u think the new strutz and shox would go... cuz to me it aint worth replacin the shox and strutz every 20k. help me out guyz... im new on the suspension tip. they say its supposed to give a 1.2 drop when its all settled... can any of you show me what that 1.2 drop looks like?? I know, mad questions... sorry... any info would be awsome though... thanx... peace...
    anthony

oh one more thing... i got 18x8 konig appeals on my 2001 gtz... just alil more info...
    anthony

FLiPSTYLE
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yup.......and don't email them..............call in and ask.............thats what I did and got my price for 345 shipped.........</div>

Just called coximport and spoke to a Philip. The discount according to him ended 2 weeks ago. Best he can do now is $380 shipped. Just an update.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345