The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PROGRESS SPRINGS

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 83
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>I know you are new and all but try using the search tool up top....You will find all the answer you need there....</div>

:laughing: ROTFLMAO :laughing: That hella funny NRG. ShashiVR4 has been around TGC since at least 2000. One of the early pioneers and one of the first people to have a Shogun kit on his car and do car shows. (No excuse for not knowing how to perform a search)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BGR)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NRG)</div><div class='quotemain'>I know you are new and all but try using the search tool up top....You will find all the answer you need there....</div>

:laughing: ROTFLMAO :laughing: That hella funny NRG. ShashiVR4 has been around TGC since at least 2000. One of the early pioneers and one of the first people to have a Shogun kit on his car and do car shows. (No excuse for not knowing how to perform a search)</div>

Old school member with 1 post??
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

He was never a big poster and pretty much did his own thing. There are SEVERAL people like that here that has been with TGC since the beginning.

This is his ride before he came to TGC.

i usually catch him on Messenger. But I use to have a pic of his car also hanging up in my room inspiring me to be great Then the Performance side of me took over and it's been a roller coaster ever since trying to balance out the 2.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

???
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Thanks for the support BGR. I should of used the search to begin with but trying to handle school and everything else at one time, time goes by fast. Thats why I guess I don't post too much, but when I need to get some info or give out some I do take the time to. BGR, you do know my car looks alot different now? If not I'll get you some pics. Later.

Shashi

Thanks.

Different? Nope. I haven't seen what you've done to your Ride.

can we 7gers get in on this deal, if so how long will this last?

im not gonna stop askin until somebody answers
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Didn't see your first post, VL. Call them up man, this offer is good for all of TGC and is on-going until whenever. If they have your struts in stock or they make KYB AGX's for the 7G then he should honor the price.

BGR, check this link out. http://www.geocities.com/shashivr4/index.html Let me know what you think.

Shashi

EvoLuTioN
    the reason some rears are 4 way adjustable (#741020) and some are 8way adjustable (#741019) are because they're different shox... i called Cox and Mike told me that they both work for th 8G... as the rears design really hasn't changed in quite some time...

3G Eclipse: 741020 4way
    2G Eclipse: 741019 8way

hey guys sorry im late but if you have room im in for the front and rear struts and shocks. Just checking but last I heard that Ground control coilovers will work fine with these right? Do I need to call the company to order them or are you guys doing it some other way?
    Home sweet Home

MitsuRacer
    ok i am ready to go with buying these springs. I have a 2001 ES. What i havent seen any of you comment on is how your ride is. Is it the same, worse, or better. I really would like to hear some feedback on that if possible. Also, would you suggest a camber or should i wait to see if i need one? Thanks guys. :twisted:

After dropping it with Progress you will definitely see the cambering in the rear. The fronts are not noticable. I suggest that even though its only -2 degree or so, go get a camber kit.......And don't forget to get an alignment.....

I can't tell you how the ride is because I installed KYB shocks with the Progress.......
    2001 Galant ES I4
    Injen RD CAI
    Kamikaze Headers
    Brospeed Prosport Muffler
    Brembo X-drilled/Slotted Rotors
    Progress Springs
    KYB AGX Adjustables
    Racing X Headlights
    Smoked Tails
    Custom Grill
    Titanium Limo Tint
    MOMO Shift Knob
    Tenzo R Mean-6 18"
    JBL 600.1
    2 JL 12W3 D4 in topfire custom box

My ride: http://photos.yahoo.com/nrg_neo

how long can I expect to wait for this group buy to take?
    Home sweet Home

Sorry guys im going to have to back down from this I had an accident last night with the Galant. I hit some black ice and I was unable to turn or stop I couldn't do a damn thing (a hate not having control it kills me). I hit the curb at 23 MPH with the left wheel scraping the rim and I think the wheel is missed alined so im going to be spending sometime fixing it. it runs but the wheel is slightly tilted and the steering is uneven so I have my work cut out for me. Sorry if this screws up anyone’s plains.
    Home sweet Home

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Evofreak7)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry guys im going to have to back down from this I had an accident last night with the Galant. Â*I hit some black ice and I was unable to turn or stop I couldn't do a damn thing (a hate not having control it kills me). Â*I hit the curb at 23 MPH with the left wheel scraping the rim and I think the wheel is missed alined so im going to be spending sometime fixing it. Â*it runs but the wheel is slightly tilted and the steering is uneven so I have my work cut out for me. Â*Sorry if this screws up anyone’s plains.</div>

Make sure you check your policy, sometime black ice is an excluded peril. If it is, you might have to change your story so it is covered.

Good luck
    1999 2.4l
    - AEM Short Ram with Blitz Sonic Air Filter
    - Magnecore Wires & Denso Iridium Plugs
    - Throttle Body rebored by ProFlow
    - Throttle Body Coolant Bypass
    - Throttle Cable adjustment
    - Freedom Design Strut Bar
    - Tein Springs
    - KYB AGX setting 1
    Exterior:
    - 2nd Gen JDM Tails
    - New rear 02 Molding
    - Debadged Mitsubishi lettering

Tiptronic
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Evofreak7)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sorry guys im going to have to back down from this I had an accident last night with the Galant. Â*I hit some black ice and I was unable to turn or stop I couldn't do a damn thing (a hate not having control it kills me). Â*I hit the curb at 23 MPH with the left wheel scraping the rim and I think the wheel is missed alined so im going to be spending sometime fixing it. Â*it runs but the wheel is slightly tilted and the steering is uneven so I have my work cut out for me. Â*Sorry if this screws up anyone’s plains.</div>

that just happened to me. cost me like $450 to fix, cause the spindle was bent to hell. my rim is bent pretty bad as well

I think that's my problem as well MITSU I know the rim is bent but I have a feeling the spindle is bent as well.
    Home sweet Home

well that figures it's the ball joint.
    Home sweet Home

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast