The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OIL

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

OIL

I went through some wet oil on the highway today, I tried to wash it of but nothing, and its all over the side of my car. Anyone know any good shit to get this shit off?

degreaser, but i dont know if that will damage your paint

def want something thats NOT going to screw the paint up.

Pressure washer will do the trick...
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

pressure wash didn't work, it was still wet then though, I'll try it again tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by badmitsu
    pressure wash didn't work, it was still wet then though, I'll try it again tomorrow
    Holy f'in shit batman... thats terrible... I don't know what to tell you... most of the chemicals you would use to remove the grease will damage your paint... Well try using the dry pink soap you get at like NAPA, or other automotive places like that, with the pressure washer... soap it up a lot, but don't rub too hard, just get a lot of lather worked into the area, than pressure wash the hell out of it.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    simple green maybee but again not sure if it could damage paint...household item very strong cleaner

i use to work at TruckPro, and still friends w/ the ppl, and they have alot of degreaser products, anywhere from hand soap to car washing shit, so i'm gonna check that out. But, other than that I guess i'm screwed until I get my paint job.

dish soap should work. but you're gonna have to wax the car again.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Found some good shit this time, Gunk Tar and Bug remover. Its badass Wal-Mart has it for $2.48 a can. Thanks for the help!

stkiflngaz
    what bout power wash with a little bit of degreaser in it

quit trying to increase your post count with these old ass threads.
    "For every beautiful woman, there's a man somewhere who's tired of sleeping with her."

LMAO.. a newb telling a newb
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

I would have suggested a clay bar.

i've used jig-a-loo its like wd-40 and that worked for me