The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How im spending today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    A week..tops and you should be fine with that arsenal of meds they gave you. Don't really remember how long it took cause I was knee deep in boot camp at the time

Quote Originally Posted by AVERAGE
    A week..tops and you should be fine with that arsenal of meds they gave you. Don't really remember how long it took cause I was knee deep in boot camp at the time

X2... + 2 more days with soup and mash potatos.

at least yours didnt have to be cut out like i have to look forward to here VERY soo

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Yeah man one of mine came out without a fight and the other had to be cut out. The dentists got my girl all nervous because I didnt wakeup after they stopped the anestesia. It took me 2 hours to come out of the sleep. The recovery period wasnt too bad, I would say like 3 or 4 days and I was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Im good now was good prob like a couple days ago

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    mine were the fuckin worst... had to get my bottom ones cut and drilled out cuz they grew in sideways...

kinda like this

>^^^^^^^^^<

the tip of the V being the direction the tooth is pointing... well impacted in my gums... i was awake for it all too.. .took me a week to be able to eat

The females in my family apparently constantly have pains involving wisdom teeth. The males on the other hand almost never have them removed. Mine grew in just fine. Of course the dentist WANTED me to get it done anyway, but wth I'm not having any problems with them so of course I still have them.

I used to bite the inside of my cheeks accidentally though.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12