The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Memorial Vinyl

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar

New Memorial Vinyl

put this on my car today

It was designed by a kid I graduated with and produced by a friend from VWVortex forums..."gnomecult" was my friend Ben's screen name on there. He was one of my best friends and roomate for a time cut short this past school year. He was killed driving the car he loved. Now he will always cruise with me and the G like we used to.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

TGC Regular
    Damn, dude. That just made me feel sad.

Nice way to remember a friend though :)

Damn, sorry to hear that bro. If you don't mind me asking, how did he die, and what car did he love?
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

8G_GTZ
    i believe it was an older GTi. He posted pics of it when it happened, before the accident of course. baddass ride. i know what it's like to lose a friend, again, sorry for the loss bro.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    wow deff sad now, sorry to hear but thats one detail to keep forever

Dude, Im sorry for your loss. I dunno what I would do if I lost my best friend... :cry:
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Sorry to hear this. Never had that happen to me and certainly would hate it if it did. Nice way to keep his memory.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwikfox
    Damn, sorry to hear that bro. If you don't mind me asking, how did he die, and what car did he love?
    yeah Steve was right, 2000 GTI VR6, there's a pic on my cardomain if you go there. How it happened...all I have to say is he wasn't wearing his seatbelt, so don't forget to buckle up people. I posted the accident story a while back but I was glad to finally get this decal for my car. It's a good way to keep the memories alive, especially since our cars were the hobby we shared.

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Did they finally figure out what caused the car to jump forward?
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

hmm.. good stuff man.. :(
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

A good way to remember your friend. Stay strong!